• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ribbons for Your Tote? Check Out These Sparkly Options!

In summary, a variety of ribbons are available for the tote, including satin, grosgrain, and organza. These ribbons can be personalized with different fonts and colors. They are also durable and machine-washable. The length of the ribbons varies from 12 inches to 36 inches. Additionally, the ribbons can be purchased separately, allowing for customization with different colors and styles.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I purchased the current ribbon tote Merill is offering. I will not use the 3 sparkly ribbons, they are gold, light blue and silver.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in them
$9 plus shipping they will be cheap to mail in an envelope.
Teresa

OT, but how do you like the new tote? Teresa? did you have the old one to compare it to? Just wondering?

When I got my tote, I was thinking that the ribbons would be cute to use as a belt! :)

I have both its ok, I think I prefer the older one though

I got the older style at conference last summer and the lining is falling out.

Related to Need Ribbons for Your Tote? Check Out These Sparkly Options!

1. What types of ribbons are available for the tote?

There are a variety of ribbons available for the tote, including satin, grosgrain, and organza.

2. Can the ribbons be personalized?

Yes, we offer personalization services for the ribbons. You can choose from a selection of fonts and colors to create a unique design for your tote.

3. Are the ribbons durable?

Our ribbons are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use. They are also machine-washable for easy cleaning.

4. How long are the ribbons?

The length of the ribbons varies depending on the type and style chosen. Generally, they range from 12 inches to 36 inches.

5. Can I purchase the ribbons separately?

Yes, the ribbons are available for individual purchase. You can mix and match different colors and styles to create a custom set for your tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • erinyourpclady