• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You in Need of Consultant Supplies? Check Out These Items for Sale!

:)The coffee mug is the one with the chef hat logo on it. There is nothing wrong with it, but I am not using it. I used to bring it to games and see if it sparked business. The tote bags are the ones with the PC logo on them. I would like the lunch bag, any other items you have email me. Thanks, Beth.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have some consultant supplies that I no longer want/need. Shipping charges are additional.. Will gladly ship multiple items together in Flat Rate boxes to save you $$. I prefer Money orders or checks (that need to clear).

Please email or PM any questions! :)

PC travel coffee container (given at conference 2006) 5.00 (used)

321 Mousepad with Calculator (from Career Club) $3.00

PC "Lunchbag" used but great shape (I used it to bring my garlic, carrots etc -for demos) $3.00

Old Stoneware Maroon Tote - this is used and fairly old but still has lots of life in it - NO PC logo, bought from a previous consultant 4 years ago... $ 4.00

PC light up thing (given at conference 2006?) works but needs batteries $3.00 (GREAT IF YOU DO THAT CHEERLEADER GAME AT YOUR SHOWS)

That is all for now, I am sure I have more to list...

ALL SALES FINAL AND FIRST COME FIRST GETS!

Last edited:
Hi, I would like these:

New in Box KeyChain (?) with Live your dreams,321, chef'shat,DCB (gift at conference 2007)

321 Mousepad with Calculator (from Career Club) $3.00

PC Cookware Bags (earned in 2008 promo) fits Family Skillet and 8 saute pan - $5.00 for both

PM'd you

Thanks CK

CHEFCKHALL - got your pm - they are yours pending payment! :)

These are the tote bags -

Attachments

• pc2006tote.jpg
    pc2006tote.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 351
  • pc2007tote.jpg
    pc2007tote.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 345
Bumping for the evening crowd! :)

Bumping , many items still available - :)

This doesn't help with your sales.......but I've got a ??......what's the Cheerleading Game??

Thanks,

Lisa

ha ha Lisa - it is a game I think I learned at conference with Belinda - you elect one guest to be the cheerleader, one person uses something for questions... hmmm I forget the rest! LOL

Bags are gone - others are listed and those pending are awaiting payment - PM if you are interest in any other items - make me an offer! :)

Is the coffee mug the one that was tan with the chef hat logo on it? Is there anything wrong with it? On mine the tab that closes on the cap broke off...

Its the travel cup that was given at conference 2006... nothing wrong with it, I'm just not using it... I used to bring it to games etc and see if it sparked business...

PamperedDor said:
Its the travel cup that was given at conference 2006... nothing wrong with it, I'm just not using it... I used to bring it to games etc and see if it sparked business...

What color is it?

would like lunch bag, any other items you have email me
thank you

Beth - its tan with the chefs hat - I will take a pic and post... Lauri, got your PM - all that is listed unpending is available right now - :) I will let you know what else I clean out this week!

Edited my original post with items still available! Make an offer!

1. What is included in the Consultant Supplies F/S package?

The Consultant Supplies F/S package includes essential tools and supplies for consultants to use during cooking demonstrations and parties. This may include product catalogs, order forms, aprons, recipe cards, and other marketing materials.

2. Can I customize the Consultant Supplies F/S package?

Yes, you can customize your package by choosing which items you would like to include. You can also add your own logo or personal branding to the materials for an additional fee.

3. How long does it take for the Consultant Supplies F/S package to arrive?

The package typically ships within 1-2 business days after placing your order. Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your package within 5-7 business days.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for the Consultant Supplies F/S package?

No, there is no minimum order quantity. You can order as many or as few supplies as you need for your business. However, larger orders may qualify for discounts or free shipping.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my Consultant Supplies F/S package?

Yes, you can return or exchange any unused items from your package within 30 days of purchase. However, customized items cannot be returned or exchanged. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • mrshamel3808