• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Xl/2Xl Shirts for Sale, and Some Supplies

In summary, Nancy has a lot of her old cooking show memorabilia, some postcards, a few old catalogs, and assorted old postcards. She also has a few cooking show invites from 2006. All of this is for sale, but payment must be made via paypal. She is asking for $5 per roll for her tear-off tickets.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Claimed items in RED

Cleaning out the closet... I have:

1) Black sweatshirt, Size XL, embroidered logo across chest (dark silver thread) - $15 - postal to kellythechef 6/20

2) Black knit cardigan, Size 2X, embroidered logo in gold on left chest pocket area. Worn about twice! - $20 - raroll

3) Eggplant short sleeve knit shirt with "The Pampered Chef" in block letters embroidered in pink thread across the upper chest. Size 2XL. Worn about 3 or 4 times. - $10 - raroll

4) Medium sky blue ringer t-shirt with navy blue trim. "The Pampered Chef" and "Est. 1980" printed on chest area. Label says 2XL but this wears like a large, maybe small XL. Never worn! - $10

5) White t-shirt with navy blue PC logo screened on chest. Right sleeve is blue with white stars, left sleeve is red and white stripes. Good for patriotic shows! Size XL. - $5 - twinchefs - Gone postal 6/17

6) Dusty pink Izod jersey knit polo shirt, Size XL, with embroidered pink logo on left chest pocket area. - $10 - smithcooking

7) Navy blue Izod jersey knit polo shirt, Size XL, with embroidered yellow logo on left chest pocket area - $10

8) White pique knit polo, Size XL, with navy blue embroidered logo on left chest pocket area - $10 - smithcooking

9) Pink tank top (wide strap, almost like a sleeveless shirt), size 2XL, with gray screen printed "The Pampered Chef" and "Established 1980" and "Athletics" on center chest. - $8 - raroll

I also have somewhere, but I need to go through some laundry. If you are interested, let me know and I will search for it.

10) Sleeveless fuschia knit top with PC logo embroidered on left chest pocket area, size 2XL. - $8 - raroll

11) Black knit scoop neck shirt, size 2XL with PC logo embroidered on left chest pocket area, but this has permanent paint splatter on left shoulder. - $5 = raroll

SUPPLIES

I have postcards from Nancy:

• "Just a reminder... It's time to hand out or mail your show invitations" - about 40 of them - $2.50
  • "Great savings with your Booking Benefit" - about 20, give or take - $1.50
About 2 dozen old catalogs (going back 2-4 years). Free but you must pay the cost of shipping.

Assorted old postcards - still wrapped - $1 each
  • Cooking show invites spring 2006 (3 sets)
  • Thai Chicken stir fry recipe cards (2 sets) - Kaseydee
Nancy's stuff - still in wrappers - $1 each pack

• [*]Set of doorknob hangers - smithcooking
    [*]Package of pen flags - smithcooking
  • package of large mailing labels (6 to a page)
  • 11 (8 left) sealed packs of the 1.25" round stickers with the Pampered Chef logo, red and white stripe border and strawberry graphic. I have no idea why I bought so many of these....there are 24 on a sheet and I think 2 sheets per pack. - 3 for twinchefs - gone postal 6/17
  • 10 sealed packs of "I love referrals" stickers. - 4 for twinchefs ** gone postal 6/17, 6 for dannyzmom
  • 3 sealed packs of "Attendance=success, more is the secret" stickers- multicolored - dannyzmom

Those of you familiar with Nancy's stuff probably know what this is.. again, I dont' have time to take pics or scan it.

Shipping will be actual priority rate from zip 95762 and I will use flat rate priority if possible. I don't have time to weigh everything right now, but you can weigh one of your own shirts if you want to plug it into the USPS calculator to get a shipping estimate.

Payment via Paypal only, please. Too much trouble with checks and lost mail here. Funded paypal preferred... please add 5% if paying by credit/debit card.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!
Joy

Last edited:
Hi Joy!
I am interested in the following:
10 sealed packs of "I love referrals" stickers.
3 sealed packs of "Attendance=success, more is the secret" stickers- multicolored
My zip is 33073 and I can pay by paypal (not credict card funded)

Sending you a PM!

Okay, 1st post is updated with everything that has been PMd to me so far. I am not at home right now so I cannot package stuff up yet and get you a total. I will try to get to it tomorrow night when I get back into town and will PM you a total. If you decide to back out, please let me know asap so I can repost it.

Oh, and I forgot, I also have 2 rolls of tear-off (like raffle) tickets. One single roll and one double roll. Good if you like to play the ticket game at your shows. I've probably used less than 100 tickets on each roll and I think they are rolls of 1000. Here's a pic:
http://www.staples.com/sbd/img/cat/std/s0148714_std.jpg

Asking $5 per roll.

Updated again... I also have some PMs out with shipping cost info that I haven't heard back from. If you're no longer interested, please let me know. Thanks.

1. What sizes are available for the XL/2XL shirts?

Our XL/2XL shirts come in the sizes XL and 2XL, which correspond to a chest measurement of 44-46 inches and 48-50 inches, respectively.

2. Are the shirts unisex or specifically for men or women?

The XL/2XL shirts are unisex, meaning they can be worn by anyone regardless of gender.

3. What type of material are the shirts made of?

The XL/2XL shirts are made of 100% cotton, which is soft, comfortable, and breathable.

4. Are there any color options for the XL/2XL shirts?

Currently, the XL/2XL shirts are only available in black. However, we are always looking to expand our color options in the future.

5. Can I purchase just the supplies without the XL/2XL shirts?

Yes, our XL/2XL shirt and supplies bundle can be purchased separately or together. The supplies include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are perfect for any home cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
Replies