• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Downsizing? Check Out My Bags & Totes!

In summary, the "Downsizing? Check Out My Bags & Totes!" collection offers a variety of durable bags and totes, including reusable grocery bags, insulated lunch bags, and travel totes. These bags and totes can also be personalized and are easy to clean, with most being machine washable. Additionally, many of the bags and totes are environmentally friendly, made from eco-friendly materials to help reduce your carbon footprint.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I need to downsize!
All tote prices are without shipping. For the most part every tote will fit in a USPS priority box the exception being the SA and stoneware tote. I also have one other item to sell that is in the current catalog but fits into the group below. PM if your interested.............

Small PC bag- Black with tan embroidery (meant to be worn across body) $8.00

Medium Black Messenger Bag-Black with Red embroidery $10.00
Briefcase-Black with Red embroidery $10.00

Conference Tote-Black with cream front flap $10.00
Conference Tote-Black with silver logo $10.00
Large Mesh Tote with divided pockets-Black with red logo $10.00
Blue SA Tote $10.00

UPDATE-I have removed those items that are sold! Thanks!

Last edited:
Just sent you a message!!

I must resist!

just emailed you.

1. What types of bags and totes are included in the "Downsizing? Check Out My Bags & Totes!" collection?

The "Downsizing? Check Out My Bags & Totes!" collection includes a variety of bags and totes, such as reusable grocery bags, insulated lunch bags, and travel totes.

2. Are these bags and totes durable?

Yes, all bags and totes in the "Downsizing? Check Out My Bags & Totes!" collection are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity.

3. Can I personalize these bags and totes?

Yes, many of the bags and totes in this collection can be personalized with your name or initials. Check the product descriptions for more information.

4. Are these bags and totes easy to clean?

Most of the bags and totes in this collection are machine washable, making them easy to clean and maintain. However, be sure to check the product care instructions for specific cleaning recommendations.

5. Are these bags and totes environmentally friendly?

Yes, many of the bags and totes in this collection are made from eco-friendly materials, such as recycled plastic or organic cotton. They are a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and live a more sustainable lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• johnnyb614
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • mscharf