• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stylish Totes? Check Out These Pampered Chef Bags for Sale!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags for sale, including insulated totes, carry-all totes, and collapsible market totes. These bags are not just suitable for carrying Pampered Chef products, but can also be used for groceries, picnics, and other items that need to be kept hot or cold. They are easy to clean with durable materials and can even be personalized with a name or logo for an additional cost. And if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange thanks to the satisfaction guarantee on all of Pampered Chef's products.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I still have 3 bags I am selling:

A Lime Green Tote

A Large Blue Rolling Tote/Duffle

A Black Bag with Beige Faux Leather Handles and accents.

I couldn't get the pictures to post but if someone is interested I can email pictures.

Hey Shelly... do you still have these bags available? I might be interested in a bag or two. Could you let me know your prices and if you wouldn't mind emailing that would be great! I have a new recruit who is interested in a bag. This is my first recruit and I'm hoping I'll have more soon! REALLY would like to earn at least one of the trips in my first year!! Thanks in advance!

Shelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might be interested in a bag!!!! Hheheheehe!
I was like Oh I should ask her to email pics, then I realized that it's you, My Director! hahahahah! If you still have them for next month's meeting, I will take a look :)
Hope all is well!

What types of bags does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags for sale, including insulated totes, carry-all totes, and collapsible market totes.

Are these bags only suitable for carrying Pampered Chef products?

No, these bags are versatile and can be used for carrying groceries, picnic items, or any other items you need to keep hot or cold.

Are the bags easy to clean?

Yes, all of our bags are made from durable and easy-to-clean materials. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or spot clean with soap and water.

Can I customize the bags with my name or logo?

Yes, you can add personalization to many of our bags for an additional cost. This is a great way to promote your business or make your bag stand out in a crowd.

Can I return the bag if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including our bags. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gina119
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chezshelly