• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I advertise my HWC campaign with a handmade catalog tote?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the struggle of fitting PC billboards on a handmade catalog tote and finding a way to promote the HWC campaign through flyers. The suggestion was made to use a free design software to create a mock-up of the flyer and include elements such as the HWC logo, slogan, hashtag, and contact information. The person offering help also encouraged the individual to not worry about their design not being as great as others, as everyone has their own unique style.
babywings76
Gold Member
The PC billboards are slightly to tall to fit my handmade catalog tote that I bought from a lady who makes fabric/quilted looking ones. I'd really like to walk around advertising our HWC campaign somehow.

Anyone (Kam? :D) who is good at putting these kinds of flyers together, could you help me come up with something?

I've gotta run out right now, but when I get back I might try to work on something. I'll share what I come up with, but I know it won't be anywhere near as great as the things you guys seem to come up with! :)

What about printing the PC flyers they did- just print it on cardstock and trim if you need to - to fit your bag?

Hey there! I totally understand your struggle with the PC billboards being too tall for your handmade catalog tote. It's always a bummer when you have a great idea but can't quite execute it the way you want. But don't worry, I'm sure we can come up with a solution!First off, kudos to you for wanting to promote the HWC campaign while also supporting small businesses. That's a win-win in my book. As for creating a flyer to advertise the campaign, I'm happy to help out. I love designing and creating things, so this is right up my alley.I would suggest starting with the dimensions of your tote and creating a mock-up of the flyer to see how it would fit on the tote. You can use a free design software like Canva or PicMonkey to create your flyer. They have pre-made templates and graphics that you can use to make it easier for you.Some ideas for the flyer could be incorporating the HWC logo and slogan, along with the hashtag and website for people to learn more about the campaign. You could also include some eye-catching graphics or images related to handmade items or small businesses. And of course, don't forget to include your own business name and contact information so people can support you as well.I'm excited to see what you come up with, and I'm sure it will be great! Don't worry about it not being as "great" as other designs - everyone has their own unique style and that's what makes it special. Good luck and let me know if you need any further help! :)

1. What is the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote?

The Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote is a stylish and functional tote bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their catalogs, order forms, and other business materials.

2. How big is the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote?

The Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote measures 12.5 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 5 inches in width, providing ample space for all your business essentials.

3. Is the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote durable?

Yes, the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote is made with high-quality materials that are built to last. The exterior is made of sturdy canvas, and the interior is lined with a water-resistant material to protect your items from spills and stains.

4. Can the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name and contact information, making it a great way to promote your business while on the go.

5. How many pockets does the Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote have?

The Hwc Sign for Catalog Tote has a total of 7 pockets, including a zippered front pocket, two side pockets, and multiple interior pockets for organization. It also has a padded laptop sleeve for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • raebates