• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship to a PO Box for My Catalog Host's Cooking Show?

In summary, our company is unable to ship orders to PO Boxes due to carrier restrictions. However, you can use a PO Box as your billing address. If you have a PO Box for your billing address, you can still choose from our standard shipping options, but please provide a physical street address for the shipping address. We also do not offer international shipping to PO Boxes and require a physical street address for all international orders. This is to ensure timely and secure delivery.
LBurke
I know this is a stupid question but it's the first time it's come up for me...
I'm closing with a catalog host Thursday who has given me a po box as her address... I also have her street address as her step daughter hosted her cooking show there. I remember hearing something about not being able to ship to PO boxes. I just wanted to double check with you all that that's right before I talk with her so I can give her the right info...

You are correct. You cannot ship to a P.O. box.

And remember sales tax is based on where the order is shipped, so you may want to clear that up BEFORE her show.

Related to Can I Ship to a PO Box for My Catalog Host's Cooking Show?

1. Can I have my order shipped to a PO Box?

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time. We require a physical street address for all orders to ensure timely and secure delivery.

2. Why can't I use a PO Box for shipping?

Due to carrier restrictions, we are not able to ship to PO Boxes. This is to ensure that your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner.

3. Can I use a PO Box as my billing address?

Yes, you can use a PO Box as your billing address. However, please make sure to provide a physical street address for the shipping address to avoid any delays or issues with delivery.

4. What shipping options are available if I have a PO Box for my billing address?

If you have a PO Box for your billing address, you can still choose from our standard shipping options. However, please make sure to provide a physical street address for the shipping address to avoid any delays or issues with delivery.

5. Can I use a PO Box for international shipping?

No, we do not ship internationally to PO Boxes. We require a physical street address for all international orders to ensure timely and secure delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies