• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Ship to P.O. Box? Important Shipping Information

In summary, DebDeb said that she thought Pampered Chef does not ship to a P.O. Box, but she was wrong. Both of the orders she collected today had only a P.O. Box listed, and they paid for direct shipping. She said that she was thinking of calling them and asking if they have a street address, and if not, give them the option of having it shipped to her, and refunding their shipping fees.
blestmom
I thought I read somewhere that Pampered Chef does not ship to a P.O. Box...is that correct? I collected orders today for a fundraiser, and two of the orders one lady collected have only a P.O. Box listed, and they paid for direct shipping.

If that's the case, I was thinking of calling them and asking if they have a street address, and if not, give them the option of having it shipped to me, and refunding their shipping fees.

Does that sound good?

Thanks.
Deb

Deb-
I have had orders shipped to PO Boxes in rural areas of the state (Kotzebue, for example) without any problem at all, but just recently ran into a delay when a customer had wanted to ship to a PO Box in Tacoma, WA. Unless it is a rural area, I would stick to the physical address.

Where in Alaska are you?

Or you might want it shipped to you and then you ship it to them, in which case you might want them to give you some money for shipping

jkinak said:
Where in Alaska are you?

I'm in the MatSu Valley...one order is for Wasilla, and one is for Palmer.

pampermejolene said:
Or you might want it shipped to you and then you ship it to them, in which case you might want them to give you some money for shipping

I hadn't thought of doing that. Both of them paid already in check form for direct shipping, so I could have it shipped to me, and then turn around and ship it to them.

If they paid with a cc, sometimes they think they need to use the billing address as the shipping address. Just call and see what they prefer.

I had some only have PO Boxes listed, and I called and explained FedEx does the shipping, and they gladly gave me their physical address.

I'm in the MatSu Valley...one order is for Wasilla, and one is for Palmer.

I did a show out there a couple of months ago and the host had it shipped to her work address (street address). YOu might ask if that is an option.

By the way, how do you like our latest snow dump?? I heard that there is less snow in the Valley, but we got a good 10 inches here in town!

jkinak said:
By the way, how do you like our latest snow dump?? I heard that there is less snow in the Valley, but we got a good 10 inches here in town!

Ugh! I'm tired of winter. I was in Anchorage yesterday, and had to drive home in that yucky snow. I'm glad I left early, before it got too bad.

My poor son...baseball season looks pretty sloggy right now....the fields are a mess. :(

1. Can I have my Pampered Chef order shipped to a P.O. Box?

Yes, we are able to ship to P.O. Boxes for your convenience. Please provide the P.O. Box address during checkout.

2. Is there an additional fee for shipping to a P.O. Box?

No, there is no additional fee for shipping to a P.O. Box. Our standard shipping rates apply.

3. Will my package be delivered by USPS or a different carrier when shipping to a P.O. Box?

Packages shipped to P.O. Boxes will be delivered by USPS.

4. Can I track my package when it is shipped to a P.O. Box?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your package even when it is shipped to a P.O. Box. You can track the status of your package through our website or the carrier's website.

5. How long does it take for a package to be delivered to a P.O. Box?

Packages shipped to P.O. Boxes typically take 7-10 business days for delivery. Please note that this may vary depending on the location of the P.O. Box and any potential delays with the carrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • dme.grant