• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P.O. Box Addresses: Shipping Info & Exemptions

In summary, the conversation is discussing the use of P.O. Box addresses for shipping and delivery. There is some confusion about whether or not P.O. Box addresses are exempt and whether or not they are tied to a physical address. Some participants in the conversation have had success using both a physical address and a P.O. Box for shipping, while others suggest using a physical address for delivery and a P.O. Box for mailing. Ultimately, it is recommended to use a physical address for delivery and a P.O. Box for mailing to ensure successful delivery.
Liquid Sky
I know PC does not ship to P.O. Box addresses.....BUT....what about something like this.....

P.O. Box 123
1234 N. Numbers Street
City, Ney York 12345

This essentially has a physical address tied to it right? Or are ALL P.O. box addresses exempt??

TIA!!!

why would you put the po box if she has a physical street address

I have a couple customers who have PO boxes, I have all their addresses as you posted and have never had a problem getting products to them.

At least where I live, the PO Box is totally different from the street address. HO won't deliver if the PO Box is listed I don't think. You need to find out why the person wants both listed and explain that you need a "physical address" even if it has to be her/his work address to deliver to.

I usually have this problem. The post office does not deliver to my physical address since I live about a block from the PO. I will typically list my address like you have it to ensure that I get it because I am never truly sure how someone will ship something.

In my town, we do not have mail delievery, it's a small community and everyone is pretty close to the post office. I always put my physical address on the first line and my PO Box on the second. You never know how something is going to ship, so I cover both basis with a 3 lined address. It just becomes habit over time. If you need to send something through USPS then use the PO Box, if it's coming UPS or FedEx, then it needs to go to the physical address.

I have had customers order personal orders and I put their address in as 10 Main St in the first box and the PO Box in the second. Most businesses recognize the first address as delivery address and second as mailing address. I put both so if I or HO need to mail anything they have this address as well. I have not had a problem, yet LOL

i do the physical addy on top and the box on the bottom too!

thanks so much everyone!!! I will input the street address on the first line and the PO on the second line. :)

1. What is a P.O. Box address?

A P.O. Box address is a postal address that is located within a Post Office building. It is used to receive mail and packages, and is typically used by individuals or businesses that do not have a physical street address.

2. Can I use a P.O. Box address for shipping my Pampered Chef products?

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses. We require a physical street address for all orders to ensure timely and secure delivery of your products.

3. Are there any exemptions for using a P.O. Box address for Pampered Chef shipments?

Yes, there are a few exemptions for using a P.O. Box address for Pampered Chef shipments. If you are a military member stationed overseas, or if you live in a rural area where a physical address is not available, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use a P.O. Box address for returns or exchanges?

No, we require a physical street address for all returns and exchanges. This allows us to process your request more efficiently and ensure the safe return of your products.

5. How can I update my shipping address if I only have a P.O. Box address?

If you only have a P.O. Box address but need to update your shipping address, please contact our customer service team. They will work with you to find a suitable alternative address for your shipments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blestmom
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • hoosierchef