• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changes to Sales Receipt & Shipping for APO/FPO Addresses | Consultant Update

In summary, The Pampered Chef has made changes to their sales receipt and outside order form to accommodate both ship to host and direct ship orders. They have also found a solution for shipping to APO and FPO addresses, allowing for the same shipping rates as in the 48 contiguous states. A conference call will be held with Consultants who have APO and FPO addresses to share this news.
hoosierchef
Dear Consultant,

As you know, we changed the sales receipt this season, removing the preprinted $4 ship to host fee. That change was made to facilitate either ship to host or direct ship orders. Many of you have expressed concern about this change.

In response to your requests, we’ve updated the downloadable outside order form to once again include the preprinted $4 fee. In addition, we added a separate box for customers to write in a direct shipping charge if they choose to use that service.

Updated outside order forms for April, May and June are available for download on Consultant’s Corner now. Unfortunately, we are unable to reprint the sales receipt but will make the same changes for the fall selling season.

We also want to let you know that effective immediately, we’re making some changes to the way we ship packages to Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses.

Earlier this year, we increased our shipping rates to all noncontiguous U.S. locations due to increased shipping costs. The noncontiguous U.S. locations had included APO and FPO addresses. As a result, we heard from many Consultants doing business abroad at military bases that they were concerned about the effect the new rates would have on their businesses.

We’re pleased to let you know that we have found a solution to address our Consultants’ concerns. Beginning this week, all APO and FPO packages to New York, San Francisco or Miami Military Post Offices will ship using a new method. As a result, we’re now able to charge the same shipping rates for APO and FPO direct and host shipping as in the 48 contiguous states. Although it may take an additional 4-7 days to receive deliveries, we know that by removing the additional $5 direct shipping charge, Consultants in these areas will be able to remain competitive and continue to build their businesses. We’ll be holding a conference call this week with all Consultants who have APO and FPO addresses to share this news.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

THANK GOD! This was a total inconvinience. I'll be happy when the Preprinted forms have the Shipping and Handling back on them. I've screwed myself way too many times with this!

I prefilled the $4 shipping on all of my forms so I wouldn't forget to add it in. Sometimes check-out gets a little busy and I sure didn't wan to have to pay for a mistake.

I did the same thing, Linda--too afraid my teeny, tiny brain wouldn't pick up on missing shipping.

I am glad I use my laptop at shows. I NEVER would have remembered this.

AJPratt said:
I am glad I use my laptop at shows. I NEVER would have remembered this.

Amen sister! I'd be oh so lost!

1. What changes have been made to the sales receipt and shipping process for APO/FPO addresses?

The sales receipt and shipping process for APO/FPO addresses has been updated to comply with new regulations set by the United States Postal Service. This includes changes to the way we process orders, calculate shipping costs, and handle returns for APO/FPO shipments.

2. Will there be any additional costs for shipping to APO/FPO addresses?

Yes, due to the changes in regulations, there will be a small additional cost for shipping to APO/FPO addresses. However, we have worked to keep this cost as low as possible and have implemented a flat rate shipping fee for all APO/FPO orders.

3. How will these changes affect my orders to APO/FPO addresses as a consultant?

As a consultant, you will still be able to submit orders to APO/FPO addresses as usual. However, please note that the sales receipt and shipping process will be slightly different and there may be a longer delivery time for these orders.

4. Can I still offer special promotions or discounts for APO/FPO orders?

Yes, you can still offer special promotions or discounts for APO/FPO orders. However, please be aware that the flat rate shipping fee for APO/FPO orders will still apply and may affect the overall cost of the order.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products that can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the products that can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses due to military regulations. Certain items, such as knives with blades longer than 4 inches, cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Please consult the list of restricted items before placing an order for an APO/FPO address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Triciascucina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies