• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting an APO Catalog Show: Shipping and Setup Tips for International Orders

In summary, the $4.00 shipping fee is for items that are shipped to the host only. Previously, APO addresses were charged an additional fee. However, Pampered Chef has recently updated their order form and now states that the fee is only charged for guests at shows held within the 48 contiguous US states. If you have an APO address and would like to order products, be sure to select "Direct Shipping" under "Where would you like you order to be delivered?" on the new order form. Additionally, make sure to note that the tax and shipping/handling will be computed automatically (no tax for APO orders).
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i just moved from Germany this past spring to the states..and now one of my friend's who is still there is hosting a catalog show...

I need help setting it up properly regarding the shipping, etc..in PPP and on my website..

I know when i lived there and we had cooking shows (that i attended..this was before i was a consultant..) that there was an additional charge b/c it was APO, and that the host wasn't able to receive all the items at her address, but rather things HAD to be delivered to each person..

Is that still the case for catalog shows..And if so, how do i go about that in the personal website when i am setting up her catty show..

I have no idea, but I can tell you that we have at least three consultants that live in Germany on CS - the only two I can think of off the top of my head are legacypc46 and pamperedchefdebi. You could PM them and ask.

Everyone's items must be direct shipped. There is no longer an additional fee and there is no tax. All you need to do in P3 is mark Ship to Customer for each person.

As far as the website, you don't do anything special BUT if anyone does mark "Ship to Host" you'll have to contact them to inform them it must ship to them and be sure they're OK with the additional shipping cost. We have to do this to stay in compliance with the Status of Forces Agreement.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This is what I send to all my APO hosts so they can just cut and paste ordering instructions:

How to place an internet order on on my Pampered Chef party. Orders will be shipped when I close my show. (Please note: orders can be delivered only via the "Direct Ship" option):

1- Go to [insert your pws address] (cut and paste the address if the link doesn't work)

2- Click "Order Products" at the BOTTOM left of the home page

3- Next page asks "Already invited to a Show....?". Enter Xxxxx Xxxxxx in the "first name" and "last name" boxes provided. Hit "search for host" and then click onto my name when it pops up on the next screen. From there it's happy shopping! (Wait to you see all the new products!)

4- There are two guest specials in September: All the cookbooks that are normally $14.75 are on special for $10 each! Also, the Asian Seasoning and the Southwest Seasoning are being offered as a set for $10 ($11.25 if purchased separately). These specials are unlimited, so get as many as you'd like!

When you fill out the shipping information, be sure to select "Direct Shipping" under "Where would you like you order to be delivered?" (VERY IMPORTANT). The tax and shipping/handling will be computed automatically (no tax for APO orders).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact xxxx, my Pampered Chef consultant (her email is xxxxxxxxx). Note: the September host special is pretty amazing...60% off any piece or set of cookware...so let her know if you are interested in hosting a cooking, catalog, or internet show in September!

Last edited:
Thanks very much !! Very helpful.,.

Yep.... just what everyone else said. :)

I thought the direct shipping just changed for APO addresses? Now on the new order form it says that we are only charged $4.00 if shipped to the Host. We used to be listed under Non-contiguous US Locations, but they just changed it. If you look on the back of the new order forms it says "The $4.00 shipping and handling charge is for guests at Shows held within the 48 contiguous stats and all APO/FPO addresses whose items are shipped to the host. So APO addresses can now be shipped to the host for only $4.00! I've been telling my guests to ship to the host so shipping will be cheaper.

Donna

DMB75 said:
I thought the direct shipping just changed for APO addresses? Now on the new order form it says that we are only charged $4.00 if shipped to the Host. We used to be listed under Non-contiguous US Locations, but they just changed it. If you look on the back of the new order forms it says "The $4.00 shipping and handling charge is for guests at Shows held within the 48 contiguous stats and all APO/FPO addresses whose items are shipped to the host. So APO addresses can now be shipped to the host for only $4.00! I've been telling my guests to ship to the host so shipping will be cheaper.

Donna

That's what Pampered Chef is saying but IT IS STILL A SOFA VIOLATION and you and/or you Host can lose APO priviledges!!! Sorry, but we have to continue to use direct shipping regardless.

Yes, this is true..( about it being ok w/ Pampered Chef...But, not for SOFA..So direct shipping is still needed)..

Can someone tell me this ---

For those in Germany making purchases, do they choose the option that says APO EAST? I'm used to seeing APO AE but I don't see that as an option..

smilesarepriceless said:
Yes, this is true..( about it being ok w/ Pampered Chef...But, not for SOFA..So direct shipping is still needed)..

Can someone tell me this ---

For those in Germany making purchases, do they choose the option that says APO EAST? I'm used to seeing APO AE but I don't see that as an option..

I already answered Heather, but in case anyone else wants/needs to know, YES, APO EAST is APO AE.

Related to Hosting an APO Catalog Show: Shipping and Setup Tips for International Orders

What countries are eligible for international shipping?

The Pampered Chef APO Catalog Show allows for international shipping to APO/FPO addresses in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.

How do I set up an APO Catalog Show for international orders?

To set up an APO Catalog Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting an APO Catalog Show for international orders. They will provide you with a unique APO Catalog Show link to share with your friends and family.

What is the shipping timeframe for international orders?

International orders typically take 2-4 weeks for delivery. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on the destination country and any potential customs delays.

Can I earn Host Rewards on international orders?

Yes, as a host of an APO Catalog Show, you can earn Host Rewards on all international orders placed through your APO Catalog Show link. These Host Rewards can be used towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice.

What is the return policy for international orders?

The return policy for international orders is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 45 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg