• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Bring Bag With Catalogs, Etc. to Show

In summary, the author's host canceled on them and their mother agreed to go and pick up the host kit and other items from the author's house. The author stalled the start of their show by letting guests eat and then wrapped up their demo. The show is currently at $976 including individual orders being added on.
Bren706
Gold Member
Oops! I got half way to my show on Thursday, a 45 minute drive and realized that my bag with guest folders, host kits, DPDS, door prizes, etc. was still sitting in my living room! :yuck::cry::eek::eek:

We only have one vehicle, so it wasn't like I could have my hubby pack up the 3 kids and deliver it for me. I called my mother, who lives only 7-8 minutes away from my host (a former coworker). She agreed to go to my house and then deliver my bag for me, :thumbup::sing:, which would be at least a 90 minute round trip! (Did I mention, I LOVE MY MOM!).

I stalled the start of my show by about 15 minutes by letting the guests start eating. My host had a large spread of food with them. They shared the 3-4 catalogs that was in the host kit, as well as a couple of new catties, during the demo. My mom arrived just as I was wrapping up the recipe demo, which I thought was great timing :). The show is currently at $976, including $90 in individual orders I am adding on to her show. Although I know I didn't have to, I told everyone I was adding on a SB to each of their orders for the confusion. (about 12 of them, and I will use the host discount)!

I've done this twice now - once for a show and once for a vendor event. Luckily they were both local and my husband could bring them to me. Although he is directionally challenged so that part was fun!

At least it wasn't my products that I forgot, and that this time I had put the recipe print out on top of my products bag, and not in with the paperwork! (Although, I could have done without it. I made the BBQ Pork tenderloin and Mango Confetti Salsa).

1. What should I do if I forgot to bring my bag with catalogs to my show?

If you have forgotten your bag with catalogs and other materials for your show, don't panic! Our team at Pampered Chef has got you covered. You can easily access all of our catalogs and materials online through your consultant account. Simply log in and access the digital versions of the materials you need.

2. Will I be charged for accessing digital materials if I forgot my bag?

No, there is no additional charge for accessing digital materials if you have forgotten your bag. Our digital materials are available for all consultants to use at no extra cost.

3. Can I still make sales without physical catalogs at my show?

Absolutely! While physical catalogs can be helpful for customers to browse through, you can still make sales without them. With our digital materials, you can easily show customers the products and allow them to place orders online.

4. Can I order physical catalogs and materials to be delivered in time for my show?

If you need physical catalogs and materials for your show, you can place an order through your consultant account. However, please keep in mind that shipping times may vary and it may not arrive in time for your show. It is always recommended to have digital versions available as a backup.

5. Is it unprofessional if I forget to bring my bag with materials to my show?

No, it is not unprofessional if you forget to bring your bag with materials to your show. We understand that mistakes happen and our team is here to support you. Just remember to have a backup plan in place, such as accessing digital materials, to ensure your show runs smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • ChefPeg