• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of doing a show with only 3 guests, which was not uncommon for them. However, the host's daughter had a severe asthma attack and was in the ER, causing the host to be absent during the show. The speaker felt bad for the host and continued with the show without them. They also mention other situations where the host was unavailable, but the party continued as planned. The speaker notes the unpredictable nature of being a PC Consultant and the importance of being able to adapt to unexpected circumstances.
keynibear
My last show was a nwe experience for me. There were only 3 guests, but I've done plenty of shows where the guest range was 3-5 people, so that didn't bother me.

However the host's daughter had a severe asthma attack and wound up in the ER about 90 minutes before I was suppose to arrive. I think the emergency rooms in this state are the worst in the nation. Average wait times are 4-5 hours. When I got home at 10:30 (the show was a good 40 minutes from my hosue) they were still in the ER, waiting for an Xray (which is what they were doing right before the show started).

So the show went on, minus the host. I felt bad for her, beacuse she was frustrated that she wasn't there, and concerned about her daughter all at the same time.

Anyone ever had a situation where the host was unavailable (for what ever reason) during the show? What did you do?

A couple that was hosting had a family medical emergency too, but they did leave the party preparations in good hands. They arrived back at their house just as the party was winding down. They had a large group of people, around 20. It didn't seem to matter to them and I didn't let it change the party, however I did not get to do my usual thank you for hosting until the end.

I had one too where the host wasn't there. She had to go out of town for work at the last minute. Her mom let me in and we had a lot of fun with it. She had hosted several times with me before that.

You never know what's going to happen as a PC Consultant. It's one of the great things about PC. Sounds like you handled things well. I can't remember ever having to do a show without a host. But, you never know what tomorrow might bring.

I had a show where the host had a medical emergency for a family member. She arrived about an hour after we started. She made arrangements for someone to let me in and the show went on as usual. Really no big deal for me.

What is "theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host"?

"theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host" is a virtual cooking party experience offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to still enjoy a fun and interactive cooking demonstration from the comfort of their own home, even if the host is unable to attend.

How do I participate in "theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host"?

To participate, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for your virtual cooking party. Your consultant will then send you a link to join the party at the designated time.

Do I need any special equipment or software to join "theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software. You can join the virtual party using any device with internet access, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Can I still earn host rewards if I participate in "theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by participating in "theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host". Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends and family, and any orders placed through that link will count towards your host rewards.

What can I expect from "theShow Must Go On--- Minus the Host"?

You can expect a fun and interactive cooking demonstration led by a Pampered Chef consultant. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, learn new recipes, and shop for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
  • ms_twana