• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Catalog Show Almost Done...

In summary, the two consultants just completed their first 30 days and both hit their goals. They are both doing their first cooking show next week and are looking forward to it.
HealthNut
so I'm closing out my very first catalog/very first show tonight - and I am SO excited for my host...she's got as of right now just a little over $450 in sales and she's waiting on just a few more orders today! I KNOW she's going to hit $500 in sales for her catalog show! woohoo!!!

my 30 days is up on the 22nd and tomorrow I'm closing my 2nd catalog show (dentist's office) and sunday is my first cooking show - and next week (wednesday the 15) I'm closing my mom's catalog show!

I'm sooooo trying to reach my $1250 in 30 AND my 4 shows in 30 days!

Seriously. I can't tell you all how happy I am that I decided to do this! :D

Congratulations! :D

It sounds like you're well on your way! Congratulations!

I just finished my first 30 days in late July and I did the same! I AM SOOOO happy I hit my 4 shows and $1250 in 30 days.. the PC$ are awesome! I'm going for MORE in my 90 days (ends Sept 27!!)

DeannaK1022 said:
I just finished my first 30 days in late July and I did the same! I AM SOOOO happy I hit my 4 shows and $1250 in 30 days.. the PC$ are awesome! I'm going for MORE in my 90 days (ends Sept 27!!)

awesome!! :D

WHOOOO HOOOO!!! Congrats to the 2 of you! Great job! Isn't fun? I still can't believe I get paid and earn rewards for doing it. :D

Yay! Congrats! And with the new credit card authorization on P3, you'll know for sure that your CC's are going through and your show won't get put on hold because of them. Yippee! I know you're going to do well at this!

Congrats!! I just started and hope I do as good as you!

southernmommie said:
Congrats!! I just started and hope I do as good as you!

Me TOO!!!! You both rock, you are great to have on CS, and I am so happy to be following in your footsteps. Keeping my fingers crossed, just submitted a small show tonight, my first ever! Just one, big order.

all the best

so YAY!!!!! I sumbitted my first two shows - both catalog shows - one for a friend from work and one from my dentist's office...and - drumroll - the (commissionable) sales from each were $403 and $334! two catalog shows and I'm already over halfway to my $1250!!!
I have one more catalog show next week to complete and my first cooking show is on Sunday! woohoo!

That's awesome! Congrats :)

Way to go! I'm a new consultant too (my 30 day is Oct 3) so I am very excited for you! And Deanna as well- we can do this!

Congratulations! My 30 days is up on October 7. My first cooking show is scheduled for next Sunday (18th) and I am so nervous. Once you guys do your first cooking show you will need to let us know how it went.

Boomerjojo said:
Congratulations! My 30 days is up on October 7. My first cooking show is scheduled for next Sunday (18th) and I am so nervous. Once you guys do your first cooking show you will need to let us know how it went.

Boomer! I'm doing my first show on the 17th and another on the 18th. We can do it!!!!! I'll think of you while I'm up there, and I know it will help me!

wooohoooo!!! (and eeeeek)

1. What should I do if my guests haven't placed their orders yet?

If your guests haven't placed their orders yet, you can send them a friendly reminder through email or social media. You can also offer to assist them in placing their orders or answer any questions they may have about the products.

2. Can I still add more orders to my catalog show after it's almost done?

Yes, you can still add more orders to your catalog show even after it's almost done. Simply contact your consultant or customer service to add the orders to your show before it closes.

3. When will I receive my products from the catalog show?

The delivery time for your products will depend on your consultant and their shipping schedule. They will provide you with an estimated delivery date once your show is closed and all orders are processed.

4. Can I earn free products or discounts from my catalog show?

Yes, as a host of the catalog show, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales and bookings from your show. Contact your consultant for more information on the host rewards program.

5. How can I track the progress of my catalog show?

You can track the progress of your catalog show through your consultant or the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant can provide you with updates on the sales and bookings, while the website allows you to view your show's status and see any new orders that have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • candiejayne