• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Catalog Shows Count for Your First Four Shows?

In summary, catalog shows can count towards your first four shows as a Pampered Chef consultant as long as they meet certain requirements, such as having a minimum of $150 in sales and at least three unique orders from different customers. These shows must also be submitted within your first 60 days as a consultant. A physical party or demonstration is not necessary for a catalog show to count, as long as the requirements are met. To submit a catalog show, you will need to use the "First Four Shows" form provided by Pampered Chef. Using a catalog show as your launch party is possible, but it is recommended to have a physical party or demonstration for potential sales and customer connections. You will still receive all the same rewards and benefits for
BethanyN
Sorry if this is in the wrong place - I didn't know where to post it.

In the first 30 and 90 days, I know that I get Pampered Chef Dollars for every 4 shows. My question is this - do catalog shows count as one of the first four shows, or is it only kitchen shows? Just wondering.

yes they do

Yes, catalog shows count!

1. Can catalog shows count towards my first four shows as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, catalog shows can count towards your first four shows as long as they meet the requirements set by Pampered Chef. This includes having a minimum of $150 in sales and at least three unique orders from different customers. These catalog shows must also be submitted within your first 60 days as a consultant.

2. Do I need to have a physical party or demonstration for a catalog show to count?

No, you do not need to have a physical party or demonstration for a catalog show to count towards your first four shows. As long as the requirements mentioned above are met, any type of show, including online shows, can count towards your first four shows as a consultant.

3. How do I submit a catalog show to count towards my first four shows?

To submit a catalog show, you will need to use the "First Four Shows" form provided by Pampered Chef. This form can be found on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your team leader. You will need to provide the show date, host name, and total sales amount on the form.

4. Can I use a catalog show as my launch party and have it count towards my first four shows?

Yes, you can use a catalog show as your launch party and have it count towards your first four shows as long as it meets the requirements mentioned above. However, it is recommended to have a physical party or demonstration as your launch party to maximize your potential sales and customer connections.

5. Will I receive any rewards or benefits for having a catalog show count towards my first four shows?

Yes, you will still receive all the same rewards and benefits for having a catalog show count towards your first four shows. This includes commission, bonuses, and any promotions or incentives offered at the time. It is a great way to jumpstart your business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • alj30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alj30
  • ChefKevin