• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needing Fourth Booking to Qualify - Will Catalog Show Count?

In summary, Amy is having trouble getting her forth booking to qualify. She has some future bookings, but needs one more to qualify by March 30. She has one person thinking of doing a catalog show, and is wondering if this would count for her forth booking? Thanks!
alj30
I am having trouble getting my forth booking to qualify! :eek: I have some future bookings, but need one more to qualify by March 30. I have one person thinking of doing a catalog show, and am wondering if this would count for my forth booking? Thanks! Amy

yes it would

Thanks!!!!

It has to be held and submitted before the date though. Have you done your own show? That could be another option as insurance in case the catalog show falls through.

No, i haven't done my own show yet. I had planned to do one last week, but my baby ended up with the flu, just about 2 days after getting over the stomach virus, so she was sick for 2 weeks straight and it kind of messed up my plans! I would like to do one, but I really don't have that many friends, and the people that have booked for me so far have been family members, and I hate to have so many parties, expecting the same people to keep buying so much in the same month. But I do have a couple people that have booked in the next month or so that will get out of my little family circle here, so I am hoping to get alot more sales or bookings soon. I do want to have my own party in the very near future! Also I will be moving into my new house around the end of this year, or the first of next year, and plan on having a party then also!

I havent had my own party either cause most of the people who booked my first four were family/friends. I am planning to have one when the catalog changes out in the fall. Just a pointer dont forget to work up the booking aspect. I didnt and now I am in a lull (sp?) for shows. I have 2 future bookings and some that I REALLY need to call. I have lost my motivation. I need to look at my commission check again and that might be motivation enough.

I wouldn't count out doing your own show right now. I had my own with 5 family members there and it ended up being over $500. If you have a really supportive family, they will understand. My aunt had a jewelry party and then decided to sign up. Two weeks later had a kick off party, we all went and purchased (again) from her kick off party. I think having a kick off show is a really great idea. You may have some family and friends who won't book but want to support you either way.

ivebeen4given said:
I havent had my own party either cause most of the people who booked my first four were family/friends. I am planning to have one when the catalog changes out in the fall. Just a pointer dont forget to work up the booking aspect. I didnt and now I am in a lull (sp?) for shows. I have 2 future bookings and some that I REALLY need to call. I have lost my motivation. I need to look at my commission check again and that might be motivation enough.
Oh my goodness, I am sooo with you there. I realized that I should have been asking each guest if they would be interested in the business opportunity and if they would like to have a show. I was not doing that, and I never even thought about doing it until I read it on this site. So I went back through all of the receipts and called as many people as I could. I left some messages, but I usually tried again so I could talk to all of them. I made notes on the receipts. I offered to put them on my e-mail newsletter list, too. I'd much rather ask everyone at the show. It's much easier and takes less time. I also e-mail each outside order that comes in on my website. I've booked a couple shows that way, too.

JAE said:
Oh my goodness, I am sooo with you there. I realized that I should have been asking each guest if they would be interested in the business opportunity and if they would like to have a show. I was not doing that, and I never even thought about doing it until I read it on this site. So I went back through all of the receipts and called as many people as I could. I left some messages, but I usually tried again so I could talk to all of them. I made notes on the receipts. I offered to put them on my e-mail newsletter list, too. I'd much rather ask everyone at the show. It's much easier and takes less time. I also e-mail each outside order that comes in on my website. I've booked a couple shows that way, too.

That is how I feel too - I book almost all of my shows at the show - it's just so much easier that way.

What do you email to the outside orders? Do you ask them to book?

Hey, you're the one who taught me to ask everyone at the show w/o even looking at prize drawing slips. I totally do what you said. I forget to look at the slips most of the time until late that night or even the next day!

I reply with "Thanks so and so for the order. Host is having a great show, so far. I know you're going to love your products. I really like my such and such (I only say that if it's really true.)" Then I explain the warranty/receipt thing. Then: "Let me know if you'd like to do a show with me. We have great host plan where you can earn free and discounted products. I'd love to share the host specials for the next couple months with you. Let me know if you're interested. Host will get the same special as you would get if you book off of her show." Or something like that. I write a new one each time. :( I should draft an e-mail and reuse it, but it usually just flows out. Seems to be working, but maybe I could get even more response if I fine tuned it and reused it.

Way to go, Jae, for booking from outside orders!! I'd love to see your "script" when you finish it - I'm going to "steal" your idea from now on, too! I usually email them, but just thank them for their order and tell them when they'll get their stuff. D'OH!! :eek:

My family is very supportive, but the problem is I just signed up for PC all of a sudden, after getting everybody in on Mary Kay parties, that they are still doing so I can get my free brushes! My sister in law is the MK consultant, and we have one more in my family and one more of my husbands family to go, and I am out!!! I do like the MK products and all, but I want everybody to order PC products from me!!! I can wait to get my business off and running! Thanks to everybody for replying (sp)! Amy

What is a "Fourth Booking" and why is it needed to qualify?

A "Fourth Booking" is when a host books a party or show for a Pampered Chef consultant. This is important because it helps consultants reach their sales and booking goals, and in turn, helps them earn rewards and bonuses.

Will a catalog show count towards my Fourth Booking?

Yes, a catalog show will count as a Fourth Booking as long as the order is placed through the consultant and the total sales reach at least $150.

Can I combine multiple catalog shows to count as a Fourth Booking?

Unfortunately, catalog shows cannot be combined to count as a Fourth Booking. Each show must have a minimum of $150 in sales to qualify.

Can I use my own purchases to count as a Fourth Booking?

No, purchases made by the consultant cannot be used as a Fourth Booking. The sales must come from a separate party or show hosted by someone else.

Is there a deadline to submit my Fourth Booking to qualify?

Yes, Fourth Bookings must be submitted by the end of the calendar month in order to count towards that month's qualification. So if you need a Fourth Booking to qualify for July, it must be submitted by July 31st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alj30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alj30
  • ccarp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • candiejayne