• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Catalog Show Success: Tips for Inviting Guests to Shop!

In summary, a catalog show is a party where guests browse through a Pampered Chef catalog and place orders, while the host earns rewards based on sales. To host a catalog show, you can contact a consultant or request a catalog and order forms from the website. The show typically lasts 10-14 days, with the option to extend. Rewards for hosting include free products and discounts, as well as the opportunity to earn more rewards by booking future parties or becoming a consultant. The catalog offers a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, as well as pantry and gourmet food items.
melissasutkus
I am only in my first week, so I apologize if my questions are dumb - A friend of mine is holding a catalog show for me, and she asked if there is a template or something she should say in an email to her friends/coworkers .. What do you guys typically have your catalog hosts say about it to "invite" people to purchase things?

Search the files section here for "catalog show" and you'll get tons of great ideas!

With catalogs people send out an email saying they're collecting orders and most often show it around where they work. You can set a catalog show up on your website so they can email an invitation to see the catalog online through that. Follow-up calls are key.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the host invites friends and family to browse through a Pampered Chef catalog and place orders. The host earns rewards based on the sales from the show.

How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a catalog and order forms. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards.

How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts 10-14 days, but can be extended if needed. This allows guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a catalog show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your catalog show. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties or becoming a consultant yourself.

What types of products are available in the catalog?

Our catalog offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, including cookware, bakeware, knives, and more. We also offer a range of pantry and gourmet food items to enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies