• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Invitations: Create Custom Invites for a Successful Event

In summary, to create custom invitations for your Pampered Chef catalog show, log in to your consultant account and go to the "My Shows" tab. From there, click on "Create Invitations" for the specific show and choose from a variety of templates to customize. You can also add your own images or logos to make them more personalized. There is no limit to the number of invitations you can send out, and you can even schedule them to be sent at a specific time. To ensure a successful show, make sure to include important details such as the date, time, location, special promotions, and featured products, as well as a call-to-action for guests to RSVP or place an order.
minersmix
Has anyone ever created invitations specifically for a catalog show? If so not believe my Host has a computer so she is not able to use the evites on our PWS.

Here is one!

Attachments

• Catalog show invite.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 440
Yes, I have created invitations specifically for a catalog show before. In situations where the host does not have access to a computer, I usually print out physical invitations and send them in the mail. You could also hand out the invitations in person if you live close to the host. Another option could be to create a simple invitation using a word processing program and then print it out for the host to distribute to their guests. I have found that personal invitations tend to have a higher response rate compared to electronic ones.

Related to Catalog Show Invitations: Create Custom Invites for a Successful Event

1. How do I create custom invitations for my Pampered Chef catalog show?

To create custom invitations for your catalog show, you can use the invitation tool provided by Pampered Chef. Simply log in to your consultant account, go to the "My Shows" tab, and click on "Create Invitations" for the specific show you are hosting. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates and customize the details of your event.

2. Can I add my own images or logos to the invitations?

Yes, you can upload your own images or logos to the invitations. Simply click on the "Add Image" button in the invitation tool and follow the prompts to upload your desired image. This is a great way to personalize your invitations and make them stand out.

3. How many invitations can I send out for my catalog show?

There is no limit to the number of invitations you can send out for your catalog show. You can invite as many people as you'd like, whether it's through email, social media, or physical mail. The more people you invite, the higher your chances of having a successful show.

4. Can I schedule the invitations to be sent out at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule the invitations to be sent out at a specific time. When creating your invitations, you can choose the date and time you want them to be sent out. This is a helpful feature for planning and organizing your event.

5. What should I include in the invitation for a successful catalog show?

To ensure a successful catalog show, make sure to include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as any special promotions or discounts you may be offering. You can also mention any specific products or themes that will be featured at the show. Don't forget to include your contact information and a call-to-action for guests to RSVP or place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies