• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Catalog Show with Personalized Invitations | Kelly V.

In summary, using personalized invitations for your catalog show can greatly increase attendance and sales. You can easily create personalized invitations at Pampered Chef using customizable invitation templates or by uploading your own design. Our online tool also allows you to track RSVPs and send reminders to guests. There are no additional costs for using these resources. You can also use traditional paper invitations for your show.
KellyRedHead
Does anyone have an invitation that they send out when someone is having a catalog show to let the hosts friends and family know about it?

I have several email addresses she has sent me that I will be doing evites for, but she also gave me some addresses.

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Do you have a PWS? If so that can be done on the site... and the guest can just order online. It works wonderfully!

I'll attach the one that I mail out for catalog shows attendees that don't have email addresses...

Attachments

• catalog postcard.doc
    144 KB · Views: 393
Jenni said:
Do you have a PWS? If so that can be done on the site... and the guest can just order online. It works wonderfully!

Is there one on the PWS to print out to mail?

Thanks Andrea!

I will open it later I am on my way out the door for an appt!

What is the benefit of using personalized invitations for my catalog show?

Using personalized invitations for your catalog show can greatly increase attendance and sales. By customizing the invitations with the recipient's name and including details about the products they may be interested in, you are making them feel special and more likely to attend the show.

How do I create personalized invitations for my catalog show?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customizable invitation templates that you can easily personalize with your name, show information, and even add your own photos. You can also use our online tool to upload your own design and create unique invitations for your show.

Can I track the responses to my personalized invitations?

Yes, our online tool allows you to track the responses to your invitations. You can see who has opened the invitation, who has RSVP'd, and even send reminders to those who have not responded yet. This can help you plan for the number of guests and follow up with those who have not yet confirmed their attendance.

Are there any additional costs for using personalized invitations?

No, there are no additional costs for using our customizable invitation templates or our online tool. These resources are provided to help you boost your catalog show and increase sales without any extra fees.

Can I still use traditional paper invitations for my catalog show?

Absolutely! While personalized invitations can be a great way to attract more guests, you can still use traditional paper invitations if you prefer. Just make sure to include all the necessary details and make them eye-catching to encourage guests to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies