• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Excitement with Mini Catalog Invites | Show Info Included

In summary, those of you who send the mini catalogs as the invites... you still send the invite with show info on it or do you print out something else with the show info on it? If the first is the case, what do you put on the right side where normally the guest
caraighan
Gold Member
those of you who send the mini catalogs as the invites... you still send the invite with show info on it or do you print out something else with the show info on it? If the first is the case, what do you put on the right side where normally the guest address would go?

I'm sending some today and what I put was...

"come join the fun!!!
bing a friend!
the more the merrier!"

then below that I put...

"Can't come? Order on line at... "

then my personal website and email address.

That last part I was already putting on ther even before I was sending the mini's.

What do you think???

I send a full page invite (attached). I only print one and make copies so I'm not using up all my ink. I only want to write the guests address down, not fill in the whole postcard everytime. I have also started tossing in my business card and it's still just one stamp.

Attachments

• full page invite.doc
    43 KB · Views: 388
I send a full page invite and the mini catalog IN AN ENVELOPE! The PO machines will tear up the mini catalogs otherwise.

I use the postcard invites (cheaper than a full page - and they can stick it on the fridge as a reminder!) with the mini in an envelope. I use labels for the show info on the postcard. I think the other info you are including is great!

DebbieJ said:
I send a full page invite and the mini catalog IN AN ENVELOPE! The PO machines will tear up the mini catalogs otherwise.

that's what I do too

ChefBeckyD said:
I use the postcard invites (cheaper than a full page - and they can stick it on the fridge as a reminder!) with the mini in an envelope. I use labels for the show info on the postcard. I think the other info you are including is great!

I print straight onto the PC postcard invites using a template (as long as my printer cooperates!!! LOL)

Here is the template I'm using.

Attachments

• invitation template sample.doc
    20 KB · Views: 602
caraighan said:
I print straight onto the PC postcard invites using a template (as long as my printer cooperates!!! LOL)

The last time I printed on my invites, I ruined more than I printed!!! Actually, on the last two I gave up and wrote them out by hand! I had already tried about ten times and couldn't do it... it was late, I was tired, I wanted to go to bed (I get up at 4:30 AM for my regular job), so I said the heck with it and did it by hand. They didn't look as good as the rest of them, but oh well! I guess they got to their destination!

caraighan said:

Here is the template I'm using.

Which invitation does this work with? I use the Real Food Real Fast one quite a bit, and then the Generic one...

The last 2 shows I did I sent out the mini catalogs in red envelopes with a letter invitation, in was a huge hit, the post cards I found were not all getting delivered, sorta think they were stuck in the magazines in the mail. The red envelopes, draw attention, and the catalog, gets the guest making a wish list before the show!
PamperedbySusie

I also buy colored envelopes when they are on sale or clearance. Usually I also print a full page invite. (sometimes a half page to save ink) I need to try just printing in black on colored paper to save ink but I love the color printing).

I have started writing on the back of the mini just the day and time of the show as a reminder.

1. I fill out the post card invites w/ the show info (typed on a label)
Place another label, on the lower part of the invite where the mailing address is supposed to go, that says,

"PLEASE RSVP and let me know if you can make it so I can be assured to have enough food and drinks!

Bring friends & get
a FREE cookbook!!

2. Label mini catalog like normal (with my consultant label on the back)
3. Place one of the attached "Mini catty inserts" inside of it, sticking out just a bit at the top:

4. Place all of that inside of a bright pinkish/red envelope. Use show host's address for the return address. Mail off :)

WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!

Attachments

• Mini catty inserts 2.doc
    45 KB · Views: 430
Liquid Sky said:
1. I fill out the post card invites w/ the show info (typed on a label)
Place another label, on the lower part of the invite where the mailing address is supposed to go, that says,

"PLEASE RSVP and let me know if you can make it so I can be assured to have enough food and drinks!

Bring friends & get
a FREE cookbook!!

2. Label mini catalog like normal (with my consultant label on the back)
3. Place one of the attached "Mini catty inserts" inside of it, sticking out just a bit at the top:

4. Place all of that inside of a bright pinkish/red envelope. Use show host's address for the return address. Mail off :)

WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!

I do very much the same - but w/o the insert.

Love it! Thanks for posting this.:thumbup:

I put my label (same one I use for everything) on the backside of the mini, I put a label on the front of the mini with the show info, etc. AND I include a full-page invite. I figure if they lose one or the other, at least they both have the show info etc. I'll attach both so y'all can see them.

Attachments

• Invitation to go w mini.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 439
  • HOST LABELS.doc
    71 KB · Views: 522
Okay so those of you using the mini catalogs, have you seen a noticable increase in attendance and sales at the shows as well as outside orders? I like the idea. I still use postcards and print labels.

The party I did this for is still three weeks off (the hostess is a great planner) so we shall see but Becky D and Patsy McGovern swear by it so that's pretty good testimonial support :)

teresah551393 said:
Okay so those of you using the mini catalogs, have you seen a noticable increase in attendance and sales at the shows as well as outside orders? I like the idea. I still use postcards and print labels.

My outside orders went way up!

Yes, outside orders have increased AND I've had a few people at the show that have brought their mini back with them, because they said there was a product in the mini that they wanted to see in person!! I've been sending invites for close to 2 years now, and I would honestly say that my sales overall have increased right at 47%!!!!!! (I haven't even bothered to figure that up until right now......WOW!!)
So I would say that it truly does make a difference. It takes time to see that difference, but wow, is it there!!

teresah551393 said:

YESSSS!!!! :balloon:

Okay, I think I will try it in June, I have several shows and want big sales! I am offering my version of the Dinner Time in no Time set too! A couple of my hosts are very excited about this!!! Guess I need to go place a supply order!

1. How do I create excitement with mini catalog invites?

To create excitement with mini catalog invites, you can use eye-catching images and bold text to grab the attention of your guests. You can also include a special offer or discount to entice them to attend your show. Additionally, consider using different colors or designs to make the invites stand out.

2. Can I customize the mini catalog invites with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the mini catalog invites with your own contact information, show date and time, and any special offers or discounts you are offering. Pampered Chef provides templates that you can easily personalize with your own details.

3. What should I include in the show info section of the mini catalog invites?

The show info section of the mini catalog invites should include the date, time, and location of your show. You should also include a brief description of what your guests can expect, such as product demonstrations, games, or food samples. Don't forget to include your contact information in case guests have any questions.

4. Can I use the mini catalog invites for both in-person and virtual shows?

Yes, the mini catalog invites can be used for both in-person and virtual shows. You can simply add the virtual meeting link or instructions for joining the virtual show in the show info section of the invite. This allows you to reach a wider audience and invite guests who may not be able to attend an in-person event.

5. How many mini catalog invites should I order?

The number of mini catalog invites you should order depends on the size of your guest list. It's always better to have a few extra on hand in case you need to invite more guests or if some invites get lost in the mail. You can also use the digital version of the mini catalog invite to reach out to more guests via email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chezshelly