• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog as Invitation Question

In summary, a Mini Catalog as Invitation is a smaller version of Pampered Chef's full product catalog that is specifically designed to be used as an invitation for a party or event. It can be requested from a Pampered Chef consultant and can also be found on their website in a digital format that can be customized with party information. It is not mandatory to use the Mini Catalog as Invitation for a party, but it includes special offers and discounts for guests.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have been using the mini catalogs as invitations for quite some time but I have a question. Do those of you that use them put them in an envelope or mail them by themselves. I have been mailing them by themselves but was curious about whether I should start putting them in enveloped because I have had a few hosts that have told me some of their guests never received theirs. Thanks for the input!

I do put them in an envelope. I put the return address as my hosts address so that if they are undeliverable, my host will know right away since the host may have another way of contacting the person.

I have been just mailing them, but my last show the host said a couple of people didn't get them. So I guess I may start putting them in envelopes.

Ok dumb question, is it the same cost with the envelope?

chezshelly said:
Ok dumb question, is it the same cost with the envelope?

Yes. I have usually mailed my mini-catalog, and a single page Flyer Invitation if it's a theme show, and it only costs me one stamp.

Obviously, you can't put a lot of things in there. If you have a kitchen scale, you can see how much it ways and easily calculate it on USPS.com under "calculate postage" to make sure.

I do the same as Bobbi and also do the host's address as the return address.

What is a Mini Catalog as Invitation?

A Mini Catalog as Invitation is a smaller version of our full product catalog that is specifically designed to be used as an invitation for a Pampered Chef party or event. It includes a selection of our top products and party specials, making it easy for guests to browse and get excited about attending.

How do I get a Mini Catalog as Invitation?

You can request a Mini Catalog as Invitation from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with physical copies or a digital version that you can print at home. You can also find a digital version on our website that you can customize and print yourself.

Can I customize the Mini Catalog as Invitation with my party information?

Yes, you can! The digital version of the Mini Catalog as Invitation allows you to add your party information, such as the date, time, and location, before printing. This makes it easy to personalize the invitation for your specific event.

Do I have to use the Mini Catalog as Invitation for my party?

No, you are not required to use the Mini Catalog as Invitation for your party. It is simply a helpful tool to make inviting guests easier. You can also use our full product catalog or create your own invitation.

Are there any special offers or discounts in the Mini Catalog as Invitation?

Yes, the Mini Catalog as Invitation includes a selection of products that are on special for party guests. These specials change monthly, so be sure to check with your consultant for the latest offers. You can also find the latest specials on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chezshelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Liquid Sky