• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with invites for a PC/Gold Show?

In summary, the host is trying to put together a PC/Gold show, but is having trouble coming up with the right insert for the mini-catalogs. They are looking for someone to provide this insert.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
My host is wanting to do an PC/Gold Show. And this is my first attempt at sending out invites. :grumpy: Now I do not want to have to print a stuffer to put in the mini catalogs. Does anyone have a good Invite for the Mini Catalog that will have all her information and will allow something about bring your gold to sell or allow me to modify to add a little about the gold party? I could put an little label on with it but I dont want it to look like an after thought. PLEASE Help!!!! :eek:

Frankly, I'd make her come up with (print, cut and get to you) a stuffer for your mini-catalogs. Put the onus on her.

"When I mail the invitations for our party, I'd be happy to include information about the gold show if you can provide some type of insert. It needs to be [give dimensions] to fit inside the mini-catalog. I’ll need it by [insert date]."

I dont have a lot of time for that. She sent me something. I was just hoping that maybe someone had something that I could stick on that would look do it and I would not have to STUFF something inside. One of my Advanced Directors was at my cluster meeting last night and had something but it does not have everything I could do it as an additional and maybe I will do that in additon to the normal one. Just was hoping not to have to do two different ones on there but looks like that might be what I have to do. :(

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a PC/Gold Show?

How about picking up some Gold laser labels (starburst) that you can put on the cover of the catalog that merely says "Gold Show, too!"

pamchefpatrice said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a PC/Gold Show?

I think this is a duo show. Pc of course. And the gold show is one of those bring your old gold we buy it for cash.

Think positive, Bill. Maybe all these people who get $$ for their gold, will use it to buy PC from you ;)

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking equipment through in-home parties and online sales. We also provide delicious recipes and meal ideas to help make cooking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

What is a Gold Show Invite?

A Gold Show Invite is an exclusive invitation to a special Pampered Chef party where the host can earn extra rewards and discounts by inviting a certain number of guests and achieving a minimum amount of sales. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products and try out new ones!

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. Plus, you'll have a great time with your friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant means you can have a flexible and rewarding career while sharing your love for cooking and quality kitchen tools with others. You'll also have the opportunity to earn income, free products, and trips through sales and team building. Plus, you'll be part of a supportive community of consultants who are passionate about food and helping others.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products in two ways: through a party hosted by a consultant or directly through our website. Attending a party is a great way to see our products in action and get personalized recommendations from a consultant. You can also browse and shop our full product line online at any time. We offer convenient shipping options and a satisfaction guarantee on all our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • eflage