• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do About My Mini Catalog Invite Crisis?

In summary, your host's guest list for a show consisted of almost 50 minis, but only a fraction of them received invites. The labels you printed with your contact information and the host information were mistakenly delivered to the host's house. You are hoping that most of the intended recipients will see the show this past Sunday. Good luck!
JennLizFran
Gold Member
So, I've been offering for quite sometime to mail out invites for my hosts. I finally had someone take me up on it. She had a guest list of almost 50, so it was costly, but I was so excited that she would have a great turn out and lots of outside orders! (Since she's almost 2 hours away, this is even more important than usual!). So, I print up labels with my info & the host info, as well as address labels for the guests. I put everything on the minis correctly and....half of them ended up at my host's house!!!!! Agghhhh!!!!! It is now one week before the show and most of her guests never got the invite!!!! We're making calls and sending e-mails but I am so upset! I look like an idiot because of the mix-up and I wasted a bunch of money on stamps and mini catalogs! Just needed to vent.

Oh my goodness--I'm so sorry! That just stinks! We've all made mistakes one time or another. It's hard, but try not to beat yourself up over it. I do that to myself all the time. Forgive yourself and pick yourself back up. You can do this! :) Your host will have an awesome show! Just think about how this crisis has put you and the host in overdrive mode and personal contact will get made for each of her guests!

Oh that just stinks.

Next time, do you have a printer that could print directly on the envelope? You could use that feature to print the return address directly on the envelope, then only make labels for the recipients.

You could get even fancier by doing a mail merge and printing everything directly on the envelope, but that requires a bit more work.

Next time I'll be using envelopes. This time I just put the labels on the mini catalog. Even thought I put them in the correct places (and the label with the hosts info was the one off of CC) they still ended up at her house. It wasn't really my error (even though of course I feel awful and am taking the blame). I addressed them correctly, they just sent them to the address on the invite portion, not the recipient address. I guess I can see how it would be confusing. Has anyone else had this problem?

That is a PO error. You need to talk to the post office and tell them what happened. Demand a refund. This was their error 110% and they should've paid better attention.

a couple of years ago that happened to me with the postcard invites. it actually happened a couple of times.
if the zip code is slightly over the line it goes to the return address.

ShelbyMichalek said:
That is a PO error. You need to talk to the post office and tell them what happened. Demand a refund. This was their error 110% and they should've paid better attention.

Yes, this.

And another reason why I will continue to put mine in envelopes.

Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to call the Post office...I'll try calling them today and see if it gets me anywhere!

I'm just really hoping for a good turn out!!!! She said her mom would see most of the intended recipients at church this past Sunday! Fingers crossed!!!

JennLizFran said:
Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to call the Post office...I'll try calling them today and see if it gets me anywhere!

I'm just really hoping for a good turn out!!!! She said her mom would see most of the intended recipients at church this past Sunday! Fingers crossed!!!

If you have the time, just go in to the post office with the minis that showed up at the hosts house. They'll want you to do that anyway to recieve a refund.

Good luck!

1. What is the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!"?

The "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where customers can earn free products and exclusive discounts by hosting a virtual cooking party and inviting their friends and family to shop from the mini catalog.

2. How long does the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!" last?

The "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!" runs for a limited time, typically for a few weeks. It is important to act quickly and schedule your virtual party during this time to take advantage of the special offers.

3. How do I host a virtual party for the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!"?

To host a virtual party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. You can also visit our website to learn more and sign up for a virtual party.

4. Can I still earn host rewards during the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards during the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!" In fact, you may be eligible for even more rewards and discounts during this special promotion. Talk to your consultant for more details.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products I can earn during the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!"?

The products available for earning during the "Mini Catalog Invite Crisis!" may vary, but there are typically a wide range of products to choose from. Your consultant can provide you with a list of available products and help you choose the best ones for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chezshelly