• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalogs as Invitations Question

In summary, Mini Catalogs as Invitations are versatile marketing tools that can be used as both invitations and catalogs for Pampered Chef products and events. They can be easily customized using templates provided by Pampered Chef, and can be distributed through various methods such as in-person, mail, or digitally. Bulk orders are also available, with a minimum order quantity of 100. The production time for Mini Catalogs as Invitations is 5-7 business days, with the option for expedited shipping for faster delivery.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have been using the mini catalogs as invitations for quite some time but I have a question. Do those of you that use them put them in an envelope or mail them by themselves. I have been mailing them by themselves but was curious about whether I should start putting them in enveloped because I have had a few hosts that have told me some of their guests never received theirs. Thanks for the input!

Yes, by themselves... but some things that make it stand out...HAND WRITE guest's name on the front - Anna- Then a label on the front - Party at Mary's Friday 7pm, and YOU AND A GUEST are invited! Details on the back.On the back, CCorner label and use a host ADDRESS LABEL to cover the Your Consultant Is, and HAND WRITE the guest's name and jot it as Mary Sanders & Guest... you'll mulitiply your attendance, guaranteed. The smallest show I've had doing this is 870, most are above 1K.Finally, 2-3 days after mailing, CALL EVERY ONE of them to be sure they received it and ask if there is a certain tool they want to see at the show.

I have used them both ways. However, I now use an envelope. I had a party with 35 of the minis sent out. About half were tossed, I asked at the party, because it was thought to be junk mail! So I started putting them in envelopes and I use the hosts return address on them. So...

What are Mini Catalogs as Invitations?

Mini Catalogs as Invitations are small booklets that contain information about Pampered Chef products and upcoming events. They can be used as both invitations and catalogs, making them a versatile marketing tool.

How do I customize Mini Catalogs as Invitations?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable templates for Mini Catalogs as Invitations. You can add your own text, images, and logos to make them unique to your event or business.

How do I distribute Mini Catalogs as Invitations?

You can distribute Mini Catalogs as Invitations in several ways. You can hand them out in person, mail them to your guests, or share them digitally through email or social media.

Can I order Mini Catalogs as Invitations in bulk?

Yes, you can order Mini Catalogs as Invitations in bulk. The minimum order quantity is 100, but you can order as many as you need for your event or business.

How long does it take to receive Mini Catalogs as Invitations?

The production time for Mini Catalogs as Invitations is 5-7 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location, but you can choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chezshelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Liquid Sky