• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create an Online Show Invite in Minutes | Easy Catalog Show Tips

In summary, to create an online show invite in minutes, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" section. Then, click on the "Create New Show" button and select "Online Show" as the show type. Choose a theme, customize your invite with details, and click "Send Invite." You can also customize the design of your invite by choosing from different themes, adding personal touches, and a personalized message. To add products, click "Add Products" and select the ones you want to showcase. You can also send your invite to multiple guests at once by manually entering email addresses or importing a contact list. To track RSVPs, log into your account and view the list of guests who have
PamperChefCarol
Has anyone done up an "on-line" show invite that they emailed or passed around?? I have a customer who wants to do just an on-line catalog show and didn't want to re-nvent the wheel if I didn't have to.

Thanks a bunch.

Hope these can help!

Attachments

• Invite for catty show.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Cover letter to pass around catalog at work.doc
    26 KB · Views: 356
Here is something I use- I think it is real cute

Attachments

• Un-Party Flyer.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 386
mrssyvo said:
Here is something I use- I think it is real cute
I like your doc. It is a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

Hi there! Yes, I have definitely done an online show invite before. It's a great way to reach out to customers who may not be able to attend a physical show or who prefer to shop online. I usually create a digital flyer with all the details of the show, including the link to the online catalog and any special promotions or discounts. Then, I email it to my customer list and also share it on social media. It's a convenient and efficient way to spread the word about the show. Let me know if you need any help creating your own online show invite! Happy selling!

1. How do I create an online show invite in minutes?

To create an online show invite in minutes, you can use our easy catalog show tips. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" section. Click on the "Create New Show" button and select "Online Show" as the show type. Next, choose a theme for your show and customize your invite with the necessary details. Finally, click on "Send Invite" and your online show invite will be ready to send in minutes!

2. Can I customize the design of my online show invite?

Yes, you can customize the design of your online show invite. You can choose from a variety of themes and also add your own personal touches such as images and colors. You can also add a personalized message to make your invite more engaging and attractive.

3. How do I add products to my online show invite?

To add products to your online show invite, simply click on the "Add Products" button and select the products you want to showcase in your invite. You can also add product images, descriptions, and prices to give your guests a preview of the products that will be featured in your online show.

4. Can I send my online show invite to multiple guests at once?

Yes, you can send your online show invite to multiple guests at once. You can either manually enter the email addresses of your guests or import a contact list from your email or social media accounts. This makes it easy to invite all your friends, family, and customers to your online show with just a few clicks.

5. How do I track RSVPs for my online show invite?

You can easily track RSVPs for your online show invite by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Shows" section. Here, you can view a list of all the guests who have RSVPed for your show and even send reminders to those who have not responded yet. This helps you stay organized and ensure a successful online show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bketchum