• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Straddling 2 Months?

In summary, it is recommended to date the catalog show for May if you want it to count towards the "submit 2 shows between May 1 and 15th" promotion. This will allow the guests to order the Pink products available in May, but they will not be able to get the April specials. It is also important to note that the catalog show must be dated for after May 1st in order to count towards the May promotion.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

I have a catalog show planned at the end of April for a coworker. If her show begins in April, but ends in May, which month's host/guest specials should we use? I would really like her to go into May if when I submit that show it will count toward my "submit 2 shows between May 1 and 15th promotion" to get that outdoor mystery product. Does anyone know if that will work?

Thanks!

If you are definitely going to end it in May, I would give her the choice; that is what I do when it is close the end/beginning of the month.

You can use either. You just need to pick one and date the show within that month.

But if you date it April, for them to get the April specials, then it won't count for 1 of your 2 shows May 1-15. For shows to count for that incentive, they have to be held and submitted May 1-15. I know this because I looked into it for this month. I had a show at the end of April and only 1 show booked April 1-15 so thought I could just submit one of my March shows after April 1 but it still wouldn't have counted. But I got a catalog on the books so I should be good. If you're having her go into May anyways, then the guests probably wouldn't get the specials in time for MOther's day anyways, so I would say go with the May specials.

I mentioned this in the chatbox to you, but in case someone else reads this thread and has the same questions:It's mainly up to the Hosts for me- if she wants a particular Host Special. If you are going with May, the guests will be able to order the Pink products available in May, but they will NOT be able to get the April special (trifle bowl), or the free gift with $60 purchase....so just a few things to keep in mind.Make sure the catalog show is DATED for after May 1st though. It can't be dated in April, and count towards May's promotion. I've done it both ways with straddling shows- just depended on what the Host wanted in terms of the Monthly Special, and what the Guest special may have been (ie- Stone ware sale, or in April- the Trifle Bowl on Sale vs May's- Pink Products)

Change your show date for May 1, you will essentially be doing a 'May' show in April. Use the May host/guest specials because they won't be able to get the April ones if you want it to count toward the promotion.

1. How do I host a catalog show that spans over two months?

To host a catalog show that straddles two months, first determine the start and end dates for the show. Then, collect orders from your guests throughout the entire duration of the show. Finally, submit the orders to your consultant at the end of the second month.

2. Can I earn host rewards for a catalog show that spans over two months?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a catalog show that straddles two months. As long as the orders are submitted within the two-month timeframe, you will receive the corresponding host rewards.

3. Can I combine orders from different months for a catalog show?

Yes, you can combine orders from different months for a catalog show. However, please note that the orders must be submitted within the two-month timeframe in order to qualify for host rewards.

4. Do I have to be a consultant to host a catalog show that spans over two months?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to host a catalog show. Anyone can host a catalog show and earn host rewards by submitting orders within the designated timeframe.

5. How can I keep track of orders for a catalog show that spans over two months?

You can keep track of orders for a catalog show by using the provided order forms or creating your own tracking system. It is important to keep all orders organized and submit them to your consultant at the end of the second month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies