• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Going to Have to Submit a Catalog Show (To Stay Active) This

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant who was worried about staying active and unexpectedly received a call from a past host with $550 in orders. The consultant was ecstatic and didn't bother asking how the host got the new catalog. Other consultants shared similar experiences and one had the opposite happen with a host using another consultant's catalog show for their own. The consultant also had other bookings and was relieved to stay active.
heat123
Silver Member
I was going to have to submit a catalog show (to stay active) this month.. when a past host calls me out of the blue.. telling me she has $550 in orders, can she turn them in to me!?!? WTH??:eek:

The last time I sent her a catalog was June of last year for her son's Wedding registry. So that would have been the old catalog Spring/summer.. I ask her what catalog she has currently, she says Fall 2009!?!:confused:

I dont' bother asking how she got the new catty, I was just Ecstatic she contacted me for this random catalog show, I knew nothing about! lol

Score, I am safely active this month!:thumbup::chef:

Re: Whooohooo!YEA Heather! Isn't that fun? Good for you! At least, if she got a catalog from someone else, she still gave you the business!

( I had one of those this month too...and she booked a Bridal Shower from her random catalog show! LOL!)

Re: Whooohooo!
ChefBeckyD said:
YEA Heather! Isn't that fun? Good for you! At least, if she got a catalog from someone else, she still gave you the business!

( I had one of those this month too...and she booked a Bridal Shower from her random catalog show! LOL!)

Yeah, I figured she picked it up somewhere (like a Dr office) or got it from a freind???:p Good thing I continually send my monthly newsletter, to keep her up to date and me on her mind!;)

Re: Whooohooo!That's awesome Heather! Don't you love loyal customers?:)

Re: Whooohooo!Wonderful news, It is always great when things happen that are least expected.

Re: Whooohooo!Yeah, she was GREAT! I met her at a fair... she did a $800 catalog show her first time, then she contacted me for her son's registry, now this $550 catty show! Gotta love people like her! :D

Re: Whooohooo!That is awesome. I actually had the opposite happen to me twice in February. I had a booking off one of my shows, but she wants to use her consultant. I told her no problem. Called the consultant and told her about it, and said I hope I have those phone calls someday soon. Then on the same show, a friend of hers was collecting orders at a school to bump up her show, and one of the people at the school took all the orders that had been collected and turned it into her own catty show with another consultant. That one peeved me.

Re: Whooohooo!
Krista Burson said:
That is awesome. I actually had the opposite happen to me twice in February. I had a booking off one of my shows, but she wants to use her consultant. I told her no problem. Called the consultant and told her about it, and said I hope I have those phone calls someday soon. Then on the same show, a friend of hers was collecting orders at a school to bump up her show, and one of the people at the school took all the orders that had been collected and turned it into her own catty show with another consultant. That one peeved me.

That would more than peeve me. That was WRONG!

Re: Whooohooo!Wow! Congrats! Have you asked her to join your team?

Re: Whooohooo!That is awesome, Heather!!!!!! I hope that happens to me soon!!!! It is nice that she wanted to give you the business.

As far as the other person taking the orders for another consultant that was really rude and uncalled for.

Re: Whooohooo!Awesome... Update....My SIL decided to do a Fundraider also this month, then as I was sending evites to order with past hosts.. I got a LIVE cooking show booked in April (haven't had a live show since April 2009) and another catalog show booked for April! SCORE on suddenly getting bookings this month and next! When I was certain I'd go inactive! lol :p

Re: Whooohooo!Good for you, Heather. Things are looking up in CA!!!

Re: Whooohooo!I love those calls! Have a great weekend!

Re: Whooohooo!Congratulations.

Re: Whooohooo!Thanks, Jill, Paulette and Rae! Feels good to be "alive" ie active again! :)

Last edited:

1. How do I submit a catalog show to stay active with Pampered Chef?

To submit a catalog show, simply gather orders from friends, family, and acquaintances and submit them to your consultant or directly to Pampered Chef using your consultant's ID number. You can also submit the orders online through your consultant's website.

2. What is a catalog show and how does it work?

A catalog show is a way for consultants to gather orders without hosting a traditional in-person party. Customers can browse the catalog and place orders through the consultant, who then submits them to Pampered Chef. This allows consultants to stay active and earn commission without having to host parties.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for a catalog show?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for a catalog show is $150 in retail sales. This can be a combination of individual orders from multiple customers or one large order.

4. Can I submit a catalog show if I am not a consultant?

No, only active Pampered Chef consultants can submit a catalog show to stay active. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up and start submitting catalog shows right away.

5. How long do I have to submit a catalog show to stay active?

The deadline to submit a catalog show and stay active varies depending on your consultant agreement. It is typically around 30 days, but it is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • DebbieSAChef