• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Shipping for Paperwork and Supply Orders - APO/FPO Addresses Included"

In summary, the shipping options for APO/FPO addresses include standard shipping (7-14 business days) and expedited shipping (3-5 business days). There is a $4.95 surcharge for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, which helps cover additional costs. To be eligible for APO/FPO shipping, orders must only contain non-perishable items. Food items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. APO/FPO orders can be tracked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" link. Some items, such as alcohol, weapons, and hazardous materials, are prohibited from shipping to APO/FPO addresses. Please refer to the shipping policy for a complete
redd3708
Okay, I read that a consultant gets to order from paperwork/supply and the first order of that month the shipping is a flat 4.00 or 6.00 for APO/FPO addresses.

Well, I have never order from PW/S and I was going to but my shipping kept racking up. I thought it was just going to be a flat 6.00 (I live APO/FPO) since it is my first order (EVER).....but it wasn't.

Am I mistaken or am I not entering something in correctly?

I don't know if it is different because you are in Japan, but mine is $6.00 shipping to Alaska once a month, then if I need to order twice a month then I have to pay direct shipping up to $14.

Hey there! It sounds like you may have misunderstood the shipping policy for ordering from paperwork/supply. From what I understand, the flat rate of $4.00 or $6.00 for APO/FPO addresses only applies to the first order of the month for consultants. Since you are a forum user and not a consultant, this policy may not apply to you. Have you tried reaching out to customer service for clarification? They may be able to provide more information on the shipping costs for non-consultant orders. Hope this helps!

What are the shipping options for APO/FPO addresses?

The shipping options for APO/FPO addresses include standard shipping and expedited shipping. Standard shipping typically takes 7-14 business days, while expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days.

Is there a surcharge for shipping to APO/FPO addresses?

Yes, there is a $4.95 surcharge for shipping to APO/FPO addresses. This surcharge helps cover the additional costs associated with shipping to these addresses.

How do I ensure my order is eligible for APO/FPO shipping?

To be eligible for APO/FPO shipping, your order must consist only of non-perishable items such as paperwork and supplies. Food items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.

Can I track my APO/FPO order?

Yes, you can track your APO/FPO order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" link. You will then be able to see the status of your shipment.

Are there any restrictions on what can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on what can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Items that are prohibited from shipping include alcohol, weapons, and other hazardous materials. Please refer to our shipping policy for a complete list of restricted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
Replies
Views
kam
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies