• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please

In summary, the Consultant was trying to set up a mock show for herself on the website, but was having trouble getting the show to process with the correct city and state. She eventually figured out that the city and state were APO and AE, respectively, and was able to enter them correctly.
missyciccolella
Calling all APO/FPO Consultants...I have a brand New Consultant in Germany, and I was trying to set-up a mock show for her on my website so she could see how it worked first hand before purchasing...I'm setting it up with her info, and when I come to "City" it won't accept anything I enter. I know APO East is correct, but my question is, what would go in the "city" tab?
I know this is easy, but it has been years since I lived there (not to mention I could more coffee) so I have forgotten all the tricks of the trade! Thanks!:D

APO is the city...AE the state...

HTH!

erinyourpclady said:
APO is the city...AE the state...

HTH!
It won't let me process it like that. That was my 1st instinct too. The State is "APO East" and when I try APO as the city it flags the show and won't let me process/post it. Any other suggestions?

I know when we were there we had use NYC, NY with APO zip to order from some online companies...

The city would be APO and the state would be APO East. That is how I set up all my shows here. It should let you do it. If your program will not let you do, I'm not sure what is wrong.

Donna

Everything changed from NY to AE around 1990. NY does still work if AE isn't an option. But as everyone said, as long as you have the correct zip, you should be able to enter APO as city and APO East as state.

Good luck!

My bad :)
I always used FPO for the city and AP for the state in Japan. That was almost 2 1/2 years ago though...........

Ok, I tried again, and dropped the 4 additional digits in the zip...that worked like a charm. Thanks for the help....it's been a long day! Thanks!

What is "Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please"?

"Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please" is a program offered by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants who are stationed overseas in Apo/Fpo addresses. It provides additional support and resources to help these consultants succeed in their business.

How do I know if I am eligible for "Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant with an Apo/Fpo address, you are automatically eligible for this program. Simply contact your upline or the Pampered Chef home office to get started.

What kind of support can I expect from "Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please"?

The program offers a variety of support, including training materials, marketing resources, and access to a dedicated Apo/Fpo consultant community. You will also have a consultant mentor to help guide you and answer any questions you may have.

Is there a cost to participate in "Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in this program. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

Can I still participate in local Pampered Chef events and meetings while enrolled in "Help From Apo/Fpo Consultants Please"?

Yes, you are still encouraged to attend local events and meetings as much as possible. However, the program is designed to provide additional support for consultants who may not have access to these resources overseas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies