• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weird Shipping Issues - Has Anyone Else Experienced This?

I have noticed that some of my packages go directly to MN then down to SD. Other orders go to TN then back over to SD. So strange!!Thanks for your input guys. I am getting two boxes today the rest of supply order and then 1 box of 1 of my shows I hate this cause it feel like we can't tell our hostess when to suppect it arriving.When I tell a host what FedEx says is the estimate arrival date, I try to stress ESTIMATE. My sister had 4 boxes coming to her. I looked on Tuesday and 1 box said it would be delivered on Tuesday, the other three on Wendesday. So she called me Wednesday morning and tells me she never got
christinaspc
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed that the packages are going to different places?? I had an party and sample order and a supply order all ship on the same day and i should have roughly 6 boxes arriving and out of all of those 6 boxes i only got one of my boxes and it was part of the supply order... so i searched for them today and again they say they are in route and gives a location in Kansas which kind worried me so i called fedex and they said they are on normal devilvery and all i got from pampered chef is that they will be checking into it but they verified the addresses and they were all correct and they were suppose to be delivered today the 20th....

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing weird shipping issues?

I had 2 catalog shows with delivery exceptions and bouncing local hubs. ...there is a lot of odd weather around!!!!

chefdoughty said:
Has anyone noticed that the packages are going to different places?? I had an party and sample order and a supply order all ship on the same day and i should have roughly 6 boxes arriving and out of all of those 6 boxes i only got one of my boxes and it was part of the supply order... so i searched for them today and again they say they are in route and gives a location in Kansas which kind worried me so i called fedex and they said they are on normal devilvery and all i got from pampered chef is that they will be checking into it but they verified the addresses and they were all correct and they were suppose to be delivered today the 20th....I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing weird shipping issues?
When do your breathe?:D

I have noticed that some of my packages go directly to MN then down to SD. Other orders go to TN then back over to SD. So strange!!

thanks for your input guys i am getting two boxes today the rest of supply order and then 1 box of 1 of my shows i hate this cause it feel like we can't tell our hostess when to suppect it arriving.

When I tell a host what FedEx says is the estimate arrival date, I try to stress ESTIMATE. My sister had 4 boxes coming to her. I looked on Tuesday and 1 box said it would be delivered on Tuesday, the other three on Wendesday. So she called me Wednesday morning and tells me she never got a box. I looked online and it told me all 4 would be there Thursday (today). I looked 3 hours later and they were all at her door on Wednesday. You just never know, that's why it says "Estimate Arrival Date".

1. Why do I keep receiving damaged products when I order from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care in packaging and shipping our products. However, sometimes during the shipping process, items may get damaged. Please reach out to our customer service team and we will happily send you a replacement or provide a refund.

2. My order is taking longer than expected to arrive. What could be the reason for this?

There could be a few reasons for your order to experience delays in shipping. These could include unexpected weather conditions, high order volumes, or delays with our shipping carriers. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

3. I received a tracking number for my order, but it's not showing any updates. Is there an issue with my shipment?

Sometimes tracking information may take a while to update, especially during busy shipping periods. If you do not see any updates after a few days, please contact our customer service team and we will look into the issue for you.

4. I received a notification that my order was delivered, but I never received it. What should I do?

We apologize if there was an issue with the delivery of your order. Please check with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have received the package on your behalf. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address for an order once it has been placed. Please double check the shipping information before completing your order to ensure it is accurate. If you need to update the address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Cookin' Mama
  • General Chat
Replies