• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is HO shipping taking so long?

In summary,Wowwww...HO shipping is a bit slow ~ I sent a show in on Sept 25, 5 AM PST (no problems with it at all) and it shipped out TODAY Oct 1! Almost a week to ship out?That is surprising!Or is there something going on at the HO level?I know they were implementing some new system...but it's almost like when I first started 8 years ago when it took a week to ship out, then another week to get out here to California.
Kitchen2u
:eek:Wowwww...:eek:HO shipping is a bit slow ~ I sent a show in on Sept 25, 5 AM PST (no problems with it at all) and it shipped out TODAY Oct 1! Almost a week to ship out?

So is it ~ there were a TON of shows submitted before the last day of the month? That's surprising! :D LOL

Or is there something going on at the HO level?

I know they were implementing some new system...but it's almost like when I first started 8 years ago when it took a week to ship out, then another week to get out here to California.

This always seem to happen when I tell my host it should arrive in 7-10 days ~ Murphy's Law, right?

Hmmmmmmm . . . anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, it was on the 23rd on Monday.I haven't asked any of the warehouse guys what is happening but could if you guys are REALLY curious. I'm guessing the 60% off cookware increased the volume just like last year!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, it was on the 23rd on Monday.

I haven't asked any of the warehouse guys what is happening but could if you guys are REALLY curious.

I'm guessing the 60% off cookware increased the volume just like last year!

I know I submitted 2 shows at the last minute, so I'm part of the whole last-minute problem. hehe.

I bet you're right about the cookware!!

It happens from time to time! That is why I always say 10-12 business days, covers if things are really slow.

I was wondering why things were slow as well.

I submitted a show on the 24th and it shipped late Monday, due to be here tomorrow. Seems like a long time, but I guess we get spoiled when everything is moving faster than average. :)

I placed a supply order Monday morning and received it Wednesday. So, either it was only the end of the month issue, or supplies just go out quicker. Janet probably knows.:)

JAE said:
I placed a supply order Monday morning and received it Wednesday. So, either it was only the end of the month issue, or supplies just go out quicker. Janet probably knows.:)

Supplies go out through a different process and a different line. So yes, they go quicker than the rest sometimes. ;)

What is "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho"?

"Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" is a shipping option offered by Pampered Chef where orders are shipped directly from the production facility in Ho, Vietnam. This option may have longer shipping times compared to other options.

How long does "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" take?

The shipping time for "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" can vary depending on the destination, but it typically takes 2-4 weeks for orders to arrive. Please keep in mind that this option may have longer shipping times compared to other options.

Is "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" available for all products?

Yes, "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" is available for all products. However, certain products may have longer production times in Ho, Vietnam which may affect the overall shipping time.

How much does "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" cost?

The cost for "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho" is the same as our standard shipping rates. However, please note that there may be additional fees for international orders or orders with multiple items.

Can I track my order with "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho"?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order with "Snail's Pace Shipping From Ho". However, please keep in mind that the tracking information may not be updated until the package reaches its destination country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy