• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling HO: A Long Wait for Shipping

In summary, the caller has been waiting on hold for over five hours and has not received a call back.
whiteyteresa
I called HO because I had to send something back - I know that they received it because I sent it with a signature request

It has been a while and the haven't shipped it and the lady is calling every couple of days

The call back time is 7 hrs 14 minutes to 8 hrs 52 minutes:eek:

I called at 2:45pm today

Just wanted to share

:chef:

I don't understand what's happening. I called at 5:05 p.m. (EST) and was given a callback wait time of 3 hours 13 minutes to 3 hours 57 minutes. Is there a chance the automated system is messing up???

Wow! My wait was 4-5 hours for a call back.:eek:

I have been with PC now for 3 years and I have never seen so many problems I like have seen in the last couple of months - that is including last year about this time.

I had called about 2 pm and was told 2 ½ - 3 hours. They finally called back at 6:15. I was waiting to do my evening farm feeding chores because I was afraid of missing the call. Needless to say- chores got done in the dark and the animals were NOT happy! I called because of delays in adjustments also. It is so fun to have customers who want their stuff NOW. I can't blaim them- some want to use their items for holiday baking/cooking and others need to send them out to the gift owners.

I am in big trouble now.

I forgot about the call back until I received the e-mail from your post

On Friday nights, I take a sleeping pill - well only the Friday nights that my husband doesn't work on Saturday (it is the only night that I can get a full 5 to 6 hours of sleep but I still won't fully wake up until about 10am - normal nights I get up about 5 -6 times to go to the bathroom - I am a diabetic and I go alot - sorry for TMI)

You see - I have a bad time only to sleep and staying to sleep. All I do is take 1/2 pill either Advil or tylenon PM. More than 1/2 I will sleep until the next afternoon.

And now I took 1/2 pill and forgot about the call back. I hope I remember where I put my book (I have a book I write down all of my phone calls to HO in) so that I can go there and reference why I called them in the first place.

I had a callback time of over 5 hours yesterday. I hung up and called back and instead of taking the callback option I waited and got someone less then a minute later. Maybe try that.

I called this morning AND yesterday morning at 9:00 am NY time - got a 1hour to 1 1.5 wait time... How can that be? The reason I called the first time was because a customer called and let me know that she AND her mother placed orders off my website- Both received the orders - TWICE!!! SO I called and HO was sending Fedex to p/u the duplicates - my customers main concern was that she wouldn't be charged twice - well, AFTER HO told me 4 times (yes 4 times!!) that they wouldn't be charged, customer called last night and got her AMEX - yup charged twice -

SO I call HO - get the wait - take the call back and have to be transferred to FINANCE - well - I leave a voicemail with Finance and NO CALL BACK YET!!! I have to say that after doing this 3 years, NEVER can I remember so many screw ups at HO - I had a show tonight and just got home to a message from the customer - did I fix the problem - Now I have to call tommorrow and let her know I am waiting for a call back - hmmmm funny how we get notified of a cc decline asap - I am usually very patient, but this is bad - I left my message at 10:45 today!!!

Related to Calling HO: A Long Wait for Shipping

1. Why is there such a long wait for shipping when calling HO?

The long wait for shipping when calling HO is due to the high volume of orders and inquiries that we receive. Our team is working hard to process and ship out orders as quickly as possible, but we appreciate your patience during this busy time.

2. How long is the average wait time when calling HO for shipping inquiries?

The average wait time when calling HO for shipping inquiries can vary depending on the day and time that you call. Our peak hours are typically between 9am-11am EST, so you may experience a longer wait during those times. However, our team is available to assist you and will do their best to get to your call as soon as possible.

3. Can I track my order while I am waiting for it to ship?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track the status of your delivery.

4. Is there a way to expedite my shipping for an urgent order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to expedite shipping for orders at this time. However, if you have an urgent order, please reach out to our customer service team and they may be able to assist you with alternative options.

5. Can I cancel my order if I no longer want to wait for shipping?

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed for shipping, they may be able to cancel it for you. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will need to go through our return process to receive a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • lt1jane