• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Haven't I Received a Call Back Yet?

In summary, the person called HO at 3:50pm today and was told that the call back time would be between 5-6 hours. However, they never received a call back. They also received their supply order which had some issues, such as missing free receipts and damaged envelopes and agreements. They also received cookbooks from a previous season instead of the ones they ordered. They tried calling back multiple times but were unable to reach anyone and ended up emailing instead. They also had issues with a previous supply order not being shipped and needing it urgently. They were able to resolve this issue through product adjustments on the website.
whiteyteresa
I called HO at 3:50pm today

Told me that a call back time is 5 hrs - 5min to 6 hrs - 14 mins

They haven't called me yet.

I received my supply order today - no FREE receipts, SB envelopes bent and wrinkled along with the consultant agreements. - I received SB cookbooks from the SS 07 when I ordered SB SS 09.

I just can't believe this

:chef:

I got one at 9:30 last night. . .after my husband already went to bed. :mad:

I waited for about 3 minutes for someone to pick up and finally just hung up on them.

I waited for 1.5 hours but then got tired of waiting, since there was no Call back option
:(.

but right now it is 10:51 pm

I want to go to bed - I have been down with this crazy flu and I am very tried.

I know they have been very busy lately and the call back times are estimated by the call volume. I tried calling earlier and got no call back option. They also forgot the receipts in my supply order. I'm just going to email them.

I have never done that

do I just put in the e-mail what I put above - do I need to a supply order number and if so is that the 4 digit number under shipment status or would it be on the supply order paper that I received with the order???

Sorry for so many questions

what is the correct e-mail address

I would just put what you put above. Not sure about supply order number but all they have to do is look you up and they'll see your last supply order. I too had problems with my supply order. We don't get free receipts in our supply orders but I ordered 100 S/S 09 catalogs and 25 F/W ones to hold me through to the end of the month. I received 125 S/S and I needed the F/W ones NOW!! I called and they sent me new F/W ones immediately (called Thurs, got Monday, no weekend deliveries in Canada) and I'm keeping the extra 25 S/S ones FREE ($23 here! WOOHOO!)

As for an address, is there an address on CC for Support Service? There is on our CC. Sorry, reading back I don't think I was much help...

I called this morning around 8 am my time and I never did get my call back either so I guess we are in the same boat.

I had done a supply order on Feb. 1st and still today it doesn't even show up on the shipping status page and when I talked to them yesterday they couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let them release it and so I was suppose to call back today and never got the call back and I am needing that supply order I AM OUT OF CATALOGS !!!! :\ and I need them to finish this month with parties and hostess packets. Here is the funnier part the 2 adjustments and 1 replacement orders I did today they already shipped out. So frustrating.....

whiteyteresa said:
I have never done that

do I just put in the e-mail what I put above - do I need to a supply order number and if so is that the 4 digit number under shipment status or would it be on the supply order paper that I received with the order???

Sorry for so many questions

what is the correct e-mail address

Actually you can do it straight from CC. Go to the top left red tab (Manage your Business), pull down to HO Contacts, click on HO emails. From there click on Solution Center and fill out the form. Takes care of it for you. If they have any questions they will email you back!

Teresa,

Do a product adjustment. It's probably the last one with an S in the "show" number on the list.

It's easy to do all that and works great - you can click on what was wrong with each item. The only thing I'm not sure about is the free order forms since they won't be listed.

Thank You

I just didn't know about the things that weren't on there how to enter them at first but I figured it out. Thanks

The only thing is the FREE receipts - I don't have the item # for that.

Did anyone else receive their FREE receipts if so what is the item # on the bottom of the receipts

Thanks again (I just LOVE this website - everyone is so helpful)

Teresa

christinaspc said:
I called this morning around 8 am my time and I never did get my call back either so I guess we are in the same boat.

I had done a supply order on Feb. 1st and still today it doesn't even show up on the shipping status page and when I talked to them yesterday they couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let them release it and so I was suppose to call back today and never got the call back and I am needing that supply order I AM OUT OF CATALOGS !!!! :\ and I need them to finish this month with parties and hostess packets. Here is the funnier part the 2 adjustments and 1 replacement orders I did today they already shipped out. So frustrating.....

SAME thing is happening w/me & my supply order. I am on hold w/them now. Something about the Feb 1st orders I guess.

Ok, finally got through. The lady today said they would "release" my order today. I told her that was suppose to have been released Wed. She said she was giving it to her supervisor. We'll see what happens now.

I just called and they said the order doesn't even show up and I ended up calling career solutions cause I already have a 3 hour wait time through solution center which is totally stupid. I am getting so frustrated about this.

FYI- if you do the call back option, they only make c/b until 9pm. After that, everyone goes into a holding pattern. I had a c/b the other day at 8:55 and waited until 10:15 to finally talk to someone! I asked her why they did c/b if I still had to wait and she told me the 9pm rule.

What's going on with HO right now?? Call back as of 6:54am Pacific time was 2.5 hours :O. And shipping seems to be A MESS! :O

I just checked my order status & still nothing on my supply order BUT my sample order that I ordered Jan 31st & rec'd on Feb 4th shows to be picking. Interesting :)

Is this normal for end of January since I imagine everyone was submitting as much as humanly possible at the end of the month to get the double incentive points? Just my guess for the chaos

I received a call back at 11:15 one night at Christmas time. So, I'm not sure about the 9pm c/b rule all the time. THat would have been 10:15 Chicago time. I just went the email route yesterday b/c I read on here that the wait time was 9 hours for a c/b! Of course, I haven't gotten it resolved yet, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?

1. Why haven't I received a call back yet?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that your application or resume was not selected for further consideration. Additionally, the hiring process can take some time, so it's possible that the company is still in the process of reviewing applications and conducting interviews. If it has been a significant amount of time since you applied, you can follow up with the company to inquire about the status of your application.

2. How long should I wait before following up on my application?

It's generally recommended to wait about a week after submitting your application before following up. This gives the company some time to review all applications and make a decision. However, if you have a specific deadline or timeline in mind, you can reach out to the company sooner to inquire about the status of your application.

3. Should I call or email to follow up on my application?

This can vary depending on the company's preferred method of communication. If the job listing or application instructions specify a certain method of follow-up, it's best to follow those guidelines. Otherwise, you can try reaching out via email or phone, whichever you feel more comfortable with. Just be sure to be polite and professional in your communication.

4. Is it appropriate to ask for feedback if I didn't get a call back?

Yes, it is completely acceptable to ask for feedback on your application or interview, even if you did not receive a call back. This can provide valuable insight into areas where you can improve for future job opportunities. However, be prepared to receive constructive criticism and take it in a positive manner.

5. Will I be considered for other positions if I didn't get a call back for this one?

In most cases, your application will only be considered for the specific position you applied for. However, if there are other open positions within the company that match your qualifications, the hiring team may reach out to you for those opportunities. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the company's job postings and apply for any positions that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow