• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange HO Package: Empty Envelope with Confusing Label Description

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question is skilled at summarizing but does not engage in conversation or respond to questions. Their primary function is to provide a concise summary of the content at hand.
ragschef
I got a package from HO on Tuesday and the envelope was empty... :confused: The description on the bottom of the label is "JM98 FUTURE DIR CHGOVR KIT/S'09/US"

I already got my changeover package with my catalogs and things for the new season, so I'm wondering if anyone else got an envelope like this with something in it. If so, what is it? I haven't placed a supply order yet and I already called HO to let them know that i got an empty envelope; but I'm anxious to know what its supposed to be...

TIA.

There's another thread with an identical question. It's supposed to have the new consultant program in it. Call HO and tell them your envelope was empty and they'll get you one. They need to get envelopes with better glue!

I'm a FD but didn't get anything at all. Was I supposed to?

1. What is the Strange HO Package?

The Strange HO Package is a package received from HO, a company that sells products related to a specific industry. It contains an empty envelope with a confusing label description.

2. Why is the envelope empty?

It is unclear why the envelope is empty. It could be a mistake or the contents may have fallen out during transit.

3. What does the label description "JM98 FUTURE DIR CHGOVR KIT/S'09/US" mean?

The label description is a code used by the company to identify the contents of the package. It likely refers to a future director's changeover kit for the year 2009 in the United States.

4. Has anyone else received a similar envelope?

It is possible that others have received a similar envelope. It would be helpful to reach out to others in the same industry to see if they have experienced the same situation.

5. What should I do if I receive a similar envelope?

If you receive a similar envelope, you can contact HO to inform them of the empty envelope and ask for clarification on what the contents should have been. It may also be helpful to reach out to others in the industry to see if they have any information about the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • Pedey