• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't They Follow the Directions???

In summary, the customer placed an individual order instead of an order for a show. The host was not able to stop the shipment because it had already shipped. The host sent the customer a step-by-step guide on how to order products online.
lacychef
I just don't know.....maybe some people just aren't familiar with computers...I got an online order today that was supposed to be for a show. But instead, she just placed an individual order. I called HO to see if I could stop the shipment, but it had already shipped!
I even print out my own invites; saying "if you can't come but want to order, go to www...... & enter XXX host's name".
It was a $74 order too; would have helped out the host!:( Oh well, the host is understanding anyway...

lacychef said:
I just don't know.....maybe some people just aren't familiar with computers...I got an online order today that was supposed to be for a show. But instead, she just placed an individual order. I called HO to see if I could stop the shipment, but it had already shipped!
I even print out my own invites; saying "if you can't come but want to order, go to www...... & enter XXX host's name".
It was a $74 order too; would have helped out the host!:( Oh well, the host is understanding anyway...
It's a bummer they can't READ but, thank goodness they can READ your web address so you got the Order. Just thank them and with great service they will be a customer for life:D

Sorry to hear that Lacy... I'm right there with ya!! Especially now that they have the big STOP sign asking if they wnat to place an order with a HOST or not:confused:

I had this happen and found out the customer did type in the host name but then hit the individual order button. (She thought the "search for host" button was for if you didn't know the hosts full name.)

So now I send the following to my hosts for them to cut, paste and send to their friends/family. I find the step by step seems to help.

1- Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/xxxxxxxx
2- Click "Order Products" at the BOTTOM left of the home page
3- Next page asks "Already invited to a Show....?". Enter Jane Doe in the "first name" and "last name" boxes provided. Hit "search for host" and then click onto my name when it pops up on the next screen.
4- From here, it's happy shopping!

I definitely don't think the website is easy for those people those that are in a hurry. It is not that people can't follow direction...it is just...that they either get sooo excited to get the products or they don't feel like reading. We need to make it more evident...It isn't very clear right now. I have had many people say that.....

Jill...do you ever sleep? It must be 4:00 AM your time! Do you have ChefSuccess hard-wired to your nervous system so you can always be on line? :)

LOL...Yes Of course I do..but I am in the keys and we have friends at our house here. I haven't been on all day. I happened to check once or twice earlier...and I was just cleaning up. It is exactly 4 am here...LOL. That is soo funny. I actually hate not knowing every about PC that I can. I read and read and read......as much as I can.

legacypc46 said:
Jill...do you ever sleep? It must be 4:00 AM your time! Do you have ChefSuccess hard-wired to your nervous system so you can always be on line? :)
I think she's trying to catch-up with Gillian......

Related to Why Can't They Follow the Directions???

1. Why do some customers have trouble following the directions for Pampered Chef products?

There could be a variety of reasons why customers may have difficulty following the directions for our products. Some possible reasons could include lack of experience in the kitchen, not reading the directions thoroughly, or not having the right tools or ingredients on hand.

2. How can I make sure I am following the directions correctly?

To ensure that you are following the directions correctly, it is important to read them carefully and thoroughly before beginning to use the product. It may also be helpful to watch instructional videos or attend cooking demonstrations to see the product being used in action.

3. What should I do if I encounter a problem while using a Pampered Chef product?

If you encounter a problem while using one of our products, we recommend checking the troubleshooting section of the directions or reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot the issue and provide any necessary guidance.

4. How can I ensure that my Pampered Chef products last a long time?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef products, it is important to follow the care instructions provided with each product. This may include hand-washing, avoiding harsh chemicals, and storing the product properly. Also, be sure to register your product for any warranty or replacement services.

5. Are there any tips for making the most out of using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several tips for maximizing the use of our products. First, be sure to read the directions carefully before use. Additionally, explore our website and social media for recipe ideas and inspiration. Don't be afraid to get creative with our products and have fun in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies