• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the AHE website and why do they have my information?

In summary, this woman got an order from a different state and doesn't know who the customer is. She is worried that her personal information may be out there on a website that she didn't create.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got an email - this is what it says:

Hi Becky,

I saw your information on the AHE website and would like to order a few things. Please let me know what payment you prefer. Thanks!

Large Serving Spatula #2626 $8.00

Mini Serving Spatula #2622 $4.00

Jumbo Slotted Turner #2345 $12.00

Slotted Spoon #2343 $12.00

Adjustable Measuring Spoons #2217 $7.50

Does anyone know what the AHE website is? I have never put my info out on any website - so I am really nervous and a bit freaked out that it's out there, and I don't know where.

This woman is a MK consultant - It's in her signature, and I do have an email sent to her - but I would like to know before I hear back from her.......:eek:

Never heard of it - that's weird. Is it from an organization you did a fundraiser for? If they had a link up, and didn't take it down, she may have found you that way.

Did you ever do a vendor booth? That's great that you got a order!:D
I just had someone place a order from a different state and I have no Idea who she is!

I have no idea! Does she live near you? I hope she gets back to you so you'll know how she found you. If she's local maybe she'll do a show for you! I Googled AHE and got @ 488,000 hits.

That is a little freaky!! I'm racking my brain and all I can come up with is American Home .... I totally just made that up, but it is sticking in my head for some reason.

So I just googled her area code - and it's a LA area code (318) so nowhere near me!This is just soooooo soooo strange!And all of my fundraisers have been local - the only one that would have national links would be the Downs Syndrome Association......

Becky - I'll see what I can "find" for you...

Becky you should contact her and just ask where she got your info. Strange though.

janetupnorth said:
Becky - I'll see what I can "find" for you...
Janet - I'll PM the rest of her info to you!...actually, maybe I'll just forward the email to you.....I haven't heard back from her yet.ETA - I forwarded to your gmail acct.

Isn't AHE a website for homeschools?? When I typed it in that came up!

Hmmm, I don't homeschool - but I've had hosts who do......

ChefBeckyD said:
Janet - I'll PM the rest of her info to you!...actually, maybe I'll just forward the email to you.....

I haven't heard back from her yet.

ETA - I forwarded to your gmail acct.

Got it Becky - had to reboot my laptop first... :(

I'll get back to you shortly either way...

Becky - I'd agree with the above and ask her. I've searched a gazillion ways with different search engines and by lots of the personal information I know about you and can't find A THING except Chef Success!!!!

She HAD to get a referral from someone on the website. Ask her which one it is to be sure...

janetupnorth said:
Becky - I'd agree with the above and ask her. I've searched a gazillion ways with different search engines and by lots of the personal information I know about you and can't find A THING except Chef Success!!!!

She HAD to get a referral from someone on the website. Ask her which one it is to be sure...

I sent her an email thanking her for the order, and directing her to my website as the best and easiest way to actually place the order.....and I asked her about the website where she got my info.....

Great about the order, hope she answers you soon so the mystery will be over. You never know where the next order will come from. A couple of months ago I got an order from someone in Ohio who knows my friends daughter in Utah and somehow the subject of Pampered Chef came up so she contacted me. At least she told me how she got my e-mail address, etc.

Keep us posted Becky - that is kind of scary!

Her reply makes it even stranger!

Apparently, she got my info from "Andrews Home Educators" website - but when I google it, I can't get it to come up. (and I've never heard of it) AND, she says the last name on the website listing is different than mine...but it had my email address????

Very strange!

...and I was just checking my shipping status - and there was an individual order! I suggested to her that she go to my website and place an order - and she did!

Obviously, she didn't have my website from the info she found online - just someone else's name, and my email address.....but now - she also has my website! :D

I'll take the order (double points!) but I still can't figure out the connection!

maybe American Heart Association (and maybe she made a typo?)

That's strange Becky! Maybe it was a typo on the person's part who's name was listed, since different last name.
Well, at least you got a new customer out of it!

lacychef said:
That's strange Becky! Maybe it was a typo on the person's part who's name was listed, since different last name.
Well, at least you got a new customer out of it!

Yes, I just sent her a very nice email thanking her for her order, and asking if she would like to be on my Newsletter Email list......and offered to send her a new spring catalog.:chef: I'll make the most of the unexpected opportuntity!

I checked the Internet Archive site for you too Becky and can't find anything - seems like they were down more than up and nothing got archived.

I guess take the order and move on. You didn't post it, it didn't have your name. Someone did something that is no longer in existence anyway.

janetupnorth said:
I checked the Internet Archive site for you too Becky and can't find anything - seems like they were down more than up and nothing got archived.

I guess take the order and move on. You didn't post it, it didn't have your name. Someone did something that is no longer in existence anyway.

Nice of them to do it, and have it in existence just long enough to bring me a new customer, though!:D

That is sooooo weird!

1. What does "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." mean?

"Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement and surprise about a product or recipe. It means that something was unexpected or exceeded expectations in a positive way.

2. Is "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." a good or bad thing?

"Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." is always a good thing when used by Pampered Chef consultants. It means that they were pleasantly surprised by a product or recipe and are excited to share it with others.

3. Who came up with the phrase "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...."?

The phrase "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." is not attributed to any one person. It is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe their reactions to products and recipes.

4. Can customers use the phrase "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." when talking about Pampered Chef products or recipes?

Absolutely! "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." is a phrase that can be used by anyone to express their excitement and surprise about a Pampered Chef product or recipe. It is a fun and relatable way to share your thoughts with others.

5. How can I use "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Okay - This Freaked Me Out...." in your Pampered Chef business by incorporating it into your product demonstrations and recipe presentations. It is a catchy and memorable phrase that will help engage your audience and showcase your enthusiasm for the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toobze
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • RMDave