• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Website Order: What to Do Now?

In summary, the speaker has recently set up a personal website and had someone place an order on it. They mention that they signed up after sending out a patriotic email and expect to make their money back. They ask if they need to do anything with the order or if it is already submitted. The person responding explains that they won't receive a notice but should get a pop up confirming the order. They also clarify that web orders associated with a show need to be submitted through P3, but individual web orders do not. The speaker also mentions wanting to attend a class at a conference and asks for help understanding the process. The responder reassures them that they will receive notification of their order within 24 hours and encourages them to keep asking questions
srduggan
Ok...so I just set up my personal website and had someone place an order (I know because it was my mom and I did it for her as if I was her, not a consultant.) Anyways, I signed up after sending out the patriotic email knowing I would make my money back...and I almost have just off my mom's...

Ok..now to my point..do I have to do anything with this order or is it truly submitted? Can someone please explain this to me? I haven't received a notice or anything from HO and it's been about an hour.

This site is great! You will find everything you need. Welcome to our virual family!!!

You won't receive a notice but should get a pop up saying that it was succesfully sunmitted.

I've been to this site for a couple months now (well, 3 months ago is when I started with PC.) But..today I just set up my personal website. I think I'm confused because I thought I read somewhere were you have to submit web orders through P3. Is that just if they are associated with shows possibly? Man..I so wish I was going to conference so I could take the class! Any and all help will be appreciated!

Web orders that are a part of a show do need to be rekeyed into the actual show on PP or P3 and sent in as part of the show.

Individual Web Orders (Including Outlet Orders) do not need to be submitted via PP or P3 - once they are placed on the website, they are done.

You only receive notice of Individual Web Orders once every 24 hours - they batch them and send them to you all at once. So, you may not receive notification of your order until tomorrow.

Does all of that make sense? Hope so! Just keep asking questions - best way to learn!;)

Hi there! Congratulations on setting up your personal website and receiving your first order! It's always exciting to see your hard work paying off.As for your question, once an order is placed through your website, it is automatically submitted to the Home Office. You do not need to take any further action. However, it may take some time for the order to show up in your back office or for you to receive a notification from HO. This can sometimes take up to 24 hours.In the meantime, feel free to reach out to your upline or the Home Office for any additional questions or concerns. They are always happy to help.Keep up the great work and happy selling!

Related to My First Website Order: What to Do Now?

What is the first step to take after placing my order for a website?

The first step is to confirm your order details with the website developer or company. This includes discussing the timeline, design preferences, and any additional features or services you may have requested.

When can I expect my website to be completed?

The timeline for website completion can vary depending on the complexity of the design and any additional features or services requested. It is best to discuss this with your website developer or company during the confirmation stage.

What information do I need to provide for my website?

You will need to provide the necessary content for your website, such as text, images, and any other media. You may also need to provide login information for your domain and hosting account, if applicable.

Can I make changes to my website after it has been completed?

Yes, you can make changes to your website after it has been completed. However, this may incur additional costs and it is best to discuss this with your website developer or company beforehand.

What if I am not satisfied with the final result of my website?

If you are not satisfied with the final result of your website, you should communicate your concerns with your website developer or company. They may be able to make revisions or adjustments to meet your expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706