• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Having a Personal Website for Online Ordering

I have just gotten my PWS within the last week because I just qualified (woohoo!) and I already got an order from it yesterday. I was surprised!:)
marocmama
I'm new to PC and have a question about the website. If we do not have a personal website is there anyway for customers to submit their orders online? I can see the value in having the website however I already run a blog and am unsure if I want to manage 2 or just integrate them. Any advice someone can give me would be great!

you can't get online orders without a website because your customers would have no where to place their orders. Keep in mind that the website is easy to manage; extremely user friendly with scripts to choose from if you don't want to write your own.

You can't actually integrate the website with your blog. It's seperate and basically "run" by The Pampered Chef. You just sign up for one, get your own url for it (starts with www .pamperedchef. biz/YOURNAMEORINITIALSORWHATEVER) and you can choose what specials to show, etc.

I'm a blogger too and an "non-professional" web site designer.

Keep in mind, there are rules in the Policy Guide about what you can and can't do online, including blogs.As mentioned, your PWS is not something you can integrate with a blog, but it's not something you have to do much work on either. There are pre-written blurbs, so it's just a couple of clicks to update some of the stories, and HO also provides a lot of great stories and recipes that just appear without you having to do anything.

I highly recommend your own PC website! It has been a blessing to me (especially this time of year)! I have received over $200 in online orders alone for November. I can't wait to see how December comes out! It's well worth it and pays for itself!

A PWS is much less work than a blog. Trust me. Most of the work is done for you on your PWS. I live in an area where the majority of people don't have (or don't utilize) the internet. Still, my PWS pays for itself many times over.

My PWS pays for itself too. Mostly for online lead orders - only a handful of my hosts actually use it! But I LOVE having it! I've had over $250 in online orders already in December!

I have just gotten my PWS within the last week because I just qualified (woohoo!) and I already got an order from it yesterday. I was surprised!:)

1. How do I set up a personal website for online ordering through Pampered Chef?

Setting up a personal website for online ordering through Pampered Chef is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. First, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Website" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of website templates and customize it with your own photos and information. Once you have your website set up, you can start sharing it with your customers!

2. Can I customize my personal website with my own branding and logo?

Yes, you can definitely customize your personal website with your own branding and logo. Pampered Chef offers a variety of website templates that you can choose from and you can also upload your own logo and images to make your website reflect your personal brand. This helps to create a cohesive and professional look for your online ordering website.

3. Is there a cost associated with having a personal website for online ordering through Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a cost associated with having a personal website for online ordering through Pampered Chef. The cost varies depending on the website template you choose and any additional features you may want to add. However, many Pampered Chef consultants find that the cost is well worth the convenience and professional image it provides for their business.

4. Can I track orders and payments through my personal website?

Yes, you can track orders and payments through your personal website. Pampered Chef provides a dashboard where you can view and manage all of your orders and payments. This makes it easy to keep track of your business and ensure that all orders are fulfilled and payments are received.

5. Can I still take orders through traditional methods if I have a personal website for online ordering?

Yes, you can still take orders through traditional methods even if you have a personal website for online ordering. Your website is just another tool to make it easier for your customers to place orders, but you can still take orders through phone calls, in-person events, and other methods. Your personal website is simply an additional way to reach and serve your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Laurie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • TJMagoo