• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customers Ordering on Another Consultant's Pws--Please Help!

In summary, a new consultant is using her mom's website to enter shows and take orders. If there is no show, the orders will be processed as outside orders. If there is a show, the host's name must be entered into the order process to ensure proper fulfillment.
mille
Hi everyone,

I am a new consultant and kind of overwhelmed by everything! I do not yet have my own website, so my mom (who is also a consultant) is allowing me to use her website for now. I had a show last week that I've started entering into my P3. The host is getting some outside orders from out-of-state friends/family, so we directed them to my mom's website.

Is it possible for these out-of-state customers to order on my mom's website, and then somehow transfer that information to my P3 for this lady's party?

Thanks in advance!
Christie

If your Mom builds the show on her web page, yes! They can order under the show, then your Mom can print out the orders & hand them to you. You'll have to data entry them as if they were orders you took at a show. (There is no way for you to do the automatic transfer of them from her web page to your P3 program.)

Thanks Shelia! If she hasn't created a show on her website, can the same thing be done with individual orders entered through the website?

Also, do you know if the customers need to indicate the host in any way when they order online? Thanks so much!

mille said:
Thanks Shelia! If she hasn't created a show on her website, can the same thing be done with individual orders entered through the website?

Also, do you know if the customers need to indicate the host in any way when they order online? Thanks so much!

If your mom has not set up a show on the website, any orders submitted through there will go in as individual orders and be credited to your mom. They will be processed instantly, and cannot be added to a show.

If your mom does create a show in the website, you will be able to do what Sheila said. And yes, the guests will need to enter a host's name to order through the show. This occurs before they even start adding items to their cart.

If there is no show they are ordering under, it will simply be an outside order on your mom's site and processed by PC versus your mother. Example: Jane Smith orders 4 things directly from my site. I only get an email notification that a web order was placed. I don't need to take any action to make sure the order is fulfilled.So your mom needs to create the show with a host name/info in order to get the orders. I did this with my recruit. I created the show in her hostesses name and address. Any orders that came in I sent over to her and she manually put them into P3 where she had created her own show.

Okay, great. Thanks so much! Hopefully no orders have been placed yet...I can't reach my mom right now because she is flying to Chicago for the conference! Thanks again, you guys were so helpful.

What is meant by "Customers Ordering on Another Consultant's Pws--Please Help!"?

This phrase refers to customers who are attempting to place an order on the Perfectly Posh website using the personal website (PWS) of a different consultant.

Why would a customer try to order from another consultant's PWS?

There are a few possible reasons for this. The customer may have previously ordered from that consultant and saved their PWS in their browser history, or they may have been referred to that consultant by a friend or family member.

What should I do if I notice a customer trying to order from another consultant's PWS?

First, try to politely redirect the customer to your own PWS. You can explain that as an independent consultant, you have your own personalized website where they can place orders and support your business. If the customer still prefers to order from the other consultant's PWS, it is ultimately their choice.

Is it against company policy for customers to order from another consultant's PWS?

No, it is not against company policy for customers to order from a different consultant's PWS. However, as a consultant, it is important to build and maintain relationships with customers and encourage them to support your business by ordering from your PWS.

What if a customer accidentally orders from another consultant's PWS and wants to return or exchange the products?

In this situation, it is best to contact the other consultant and explain the situation. They may be able to process the return or exchange for the customer, or they may refer them back to you as the consultant who the customer intended to order from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedchefDaly