• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I receive and manage online orders for my website?

In summary, the speaker had recently launched their website and was wondering how they would receive notifications for orders. They were informed that they would receive an email from the PC saying "online activity". They also asked if there was a place to check online. They were told that after receiving the notification from HO, they could check the Shipment Status page. There was also a discussion about how to handle orders that are part of a party and how to add them to P3. It was mentioned that for orders not associated with a show, the speaker doesn't have to do anything else. They were advised to send a thank you note and update the contact's information in P3 if necessary. Lastly, the speaker asked about adding an order to a
JackieB999
Gold Member
Hi... I just launched my website yesterday. How will I know if someone orders something? Does the site email me or is there a section I go to to check? Thanks.

You will get an email from PC saying " online activity" :D

Great! Thanks! Is there also a place to check online?

JackieB999 said:
Great! Thanks! Is there also a place to check online?

After you get the notification from HO, you'll be able to check it on the Shipment Status page. :D

Ginger428 said:
After you get the notification from HO, you'll be able to check it on the Shipment Status page. :D

Or even before. I often see it on the shipment page before I get that email - sometimes the day before.

If it's part of a party you'll get an email telling you there's an order too and that shows up in the screen where you've put your shows not in the shipment screen.

Ok... so I have an online order! I got the email and see it on my shipment status page as "released for picking". Now do I also import it into Pampered Plus and add it to a show? Or will it always be by itself since it was an individual order?

If it's just an online order, not associated with a show, you do nothing else. They've paid the shipping and they are done. How easy is that?The only other thing I'd recommend doing is sending a thank you note.If it is an order with a show, then it'll say so and you'll need to go into your PWS assistant on CC and review the order, then copy it into your PWS from P3.

Like Keith said, it's all taken care of, you don't have to do anything else. If the customer did not opt out of providing you their contact information, when you sync P3 with your PWS, the order will show up in the "Online Orders" tab. You can then go to that order and update the contact's information in P3 so that you can keep track of guarantees and such. Sometimes P3 won't automatically recognize that the contact is one you already have, but you can manually combine contacts, too.

I received my first online order associated with a cooking show where the guest couldn't attend. Do I add her order information into P3, does it transfer over automatically, or what?

You'll need to add it into her show in p3.

Polliewiggle said:
I received my first online order associated with a cooking show where the guest couldn't attend. Do I add her order information into P3, does it transfer over automatically, or what?

You can transfer it over - first you have to go into the order online, and mark it as read. Then, go to the show in P3, and click on the tab that says "Copy PWS orders"...and that will lead you through the process of copying it over. (it's just a couple more clicks and then it's there.)

Related to How do I receive and manage online orders for my website?

1. How do I sign up to receive website order notifications?

To start receiving website order notifications, simply create an account on our website and make sure to opt in for email notifications. You can also update your notification preferences in your account settings.

2. Can I customize the content of my website order notifications?

Yes, you have the option to customize the content of your website order notifications. You can choose which information you want to receive, such as order details, shipping updates, and promotions.

3. How often will I receive website order notifications?

You will receive a website order notification every time there is an update or change to your order. This can include order confirmation, shipping updates, and delivery confirmation.

4. Can I turn off website order notifications?

Yes, you have the option to unsubscribe from website order notifications at any time. You can do this by updating your notification preferences in your account settings or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails.

5. What should I do if I am not receiving website order notifications?

If you are not receiving website order notifications, first check your spam or junk folder in case the emails are being filtered. If you still do not see them, make sure you have opted in for email notifications and that the email address associated with your account is correct. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • Jennifer golden