• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Now from New Consultant Website - Shop Even without Qualification!

When I first started my business, I had the same question. There wasn't much information about it on the website, so I emailed HO and asked. They told me that in order to receive online orders, you have to have a website up and running and have qualified. I think that was around the time that they changed the system so that you don't have to qualify anymore, but I'm not positive. I just wanted to make sure that I was following the correct steps. :)Yes, that is correct. You have to have a website up and running and have qualified in order to receive online orders.
KristinaD
Ok so I thought that with a few shows coming up it might be a good idea to get my website up and running so that guests could place orders if they couldn't attend. I have no qualified yet....can guests still do that? And how? B/c there is no option to shop products (since I haven't qualified). What steps would they need to take to order through the website, if they can? Thanks for any help! :)

You have to put your shows online through Consultant's Corner before your guests can order through your website. Right now that's the only orders you can get on your website until you qualify.

Ok, thanks! How exactly does a guest order if there's no place to "shop online"?

I don't remember how exactly they do it since it's been a long time since I've seen a "new" website. You can send me your website in a personal message (not allowed to post it here unless you just do /yourwebsitename and not the link) and I can see what I can figure out for you.

It's the same as my username here, kristinad!! Thanks for your willingness to help!!

Kristina- I pulled up your web site and the shop online option was there in the right hand order. Just instruct your guests to click on that and then choose option #1 and then put the host name in so she will get the credit.

Awesome, thank you !:) I guess it just took some time to show up! :)

KristinaD said:
It's the same as my username here, kristinad!! Thanks for your willingness to help!!

Welcome to Chef Success from one Kristina with a "K" to another!

To add to this question, do new consultants still get a PWS free for their first 90 days? I have a potential recruit that is getting ready to sign and has a few out of state catalog shows. I looked on CC briefly, but couldn't find the answer right away.

Bren706 said:
To add to this question, do new consultants still get a PWS free for their first 90 days? I have a potential recruit that is getting ready to sign and has a few out of state catalog shows. I looked on CC briefly, but couldn't find the answer right away.

Right now, they do NOT get it free for their first 90-days, but under the new system, they will. But they can earn it free for 90-days after they qualify under the current set-up. They would have to pay for it to start with, and then when they hit $1250 in sales (in their first 90 days?), then they'd get the 3-month extension for free.

I believe that is correct.....

esavvymom said:
Right now, they do NOT get it free for their first 90-days, but under the new system, they will. But they can earn it free for 90-days after they qualify under the current set-up. They would have to pay for it to start with, and then when they hit $1250 in sales (in their first 90 days?), then they'd get the 3-month extension for free.

I believe that is correct.....
That is correct. If they hit $1250 in their first 90 days they get 3 months free and if they already have a website they get the 90 days tacked on to their subscription.

When the new system takes effect new consultants will get 90 days free right away and I read somewhere that those that started as of January 1 or beyond but before the new world takes effect will get 60 days. They will get it right away - no more need to qualify to give it a try.

Yes - according to the March Consultant News, a new consultant signing up March 1 or after is supposed to get the new ebizTools for 90 days from their start date. New consultants that signed in January or February will get 60 days. I am a new consultant and signed my agreement March 1, but since the new system hasn't actually launched yet, I do not get the "free" tool yet. I emailed HO to see what I should do in the meantime. I guess I will just sign up to the old PWS, which I will have to pay for, and then I should get 90 days free after the new tool is available.

Thanks for the info about show sales being submitted through the PWS. That was the main reason I wanted to set up a website, to be able to take online orders from people who couldn't attend my first shows. The information online was was confusing because it said you are not eligible to receive online orders until you qualify, but it wasn't clear if that was an outside order for a show, or just a random individual order.

Thanks!

What is a "New Consultant Website"?

A "New Consultant Website" is a website designed specifically for consultants to showcase their services, expertise, and portfolio. It serves as a digital platform for consultants to attract potential clients and build their online presence.

Why do consultants need a website?

A website is essential for consultants as it allows them to establish credibility and professionalism in their industry. It also provides a platform to showcase their services, attract potential clients, and differentiate themselves from competitors.

What features should a "New Consultant Website" have?

A "New Consultant Website" should have a professional design that reflects the consultant's brand. It should also have clear and concise information about the consultant's services, experience, and contact details. Additionally, it is beneficial to have a portfolio, client testimonials, and a blog section to showcase expertise and attract potential clients.

How much does it cost to create a "New Consultant Website"?

The cost of creating a "New Consultant Website" can vary depending on the complexity of the design, features, and functionality. It can range from a few hundred dollars for a basic website to several thousand dollars for a more advanced and customized website. It is best to discuss your specific needs and budget with a web developer to get an accurate quote.

Can I update my "New Consultant Website" myself?

Yes, you can update your "New Consultant Website" yourself if it is built on a content management system (CMS) like WordPress. A CMS allows you to easily make changes to your website's content without any coding knowledge. However, if your website is custom-built, you may need to have a web developer make updates for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cindy_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rosebud