• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Learn Qualifications & Benefits of PWS

In summary, the conversation is about the requirements for using the PWS and its benefits. It is necessary to qualify as a consultant before using the PWS and receiving its full benefits. However, one can still pay for the site and use it for organizing shows and receiving outside orders. Once qualified, individual orders can be taken on the website. There is a difference between outside orders for shows and individual orders, with the latter being specifically for a show and the former being placed outside of a show.
pampered_chef_swva
Ok so I'm brand new - and was curious ...do I have to QUALIFY as a consultant before I start using the PWS and it's full benefits...? Or can I pay the fee for running the site and start using the website from the start? Does that make sense...?

Yep! You'll need to qualify before you can get a PWS. Get those shows in quickly and you'll be on your way! Good luck!

i have not qualified yet and i have mine but if you dont qualify you cant get the 3 months free at the end. also you cant collect personal orders but you can organize your shows on it and receive outside orders for shows.

Yes... you can get your website immediately... you sign up for it and pay for either 6 months or a year... at the end of the subscription, they will tack on the free 90 days. As soon as you qualify, you are able to start taking individual orders on your website.

You can get the website as soon as you sign up you just cant get individual orders or wedding registries till you qualify

Oops! You guys are right!

ok quick question then - I have been blonde at times...but the difference between outside orders for shows and individual orders?

does that mean that if I set up for shows on the website that someone can click to order items for that show...?

pampered_chef_swva said:
ok quick question then - I have been blonde at times...but the difference between outside orders for shows and individual orders?

does that mean that if I set up for shows on the website that someone can click to order items for that show...?
Yes, if someone wants to order specifically for a show they can. What they can't do is go and place an order outside of a show.

What qualifications are required to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security number, and be a legal resident of the United States or its territories. Additionally, you must have a passion for cooking and sharing with others.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive product discounts and free products, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule. You will also have access to ongoing training and support from the company and fellow consultants.

How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" button. You will then be prompted to fill out an application and choose a starter kit. Once your application is approved, you will officially become a consultant and have access to all the benefits and resources.

Do I need to have sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our company values passion and dedication over sales skills. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your role as a consultant.

What is the Personal Website (PWS) and how can it benefit me as a consultant?

The Personal Website (PWS) is a tool provided to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them promote and sell products online. It allows you to showcase products, share recipes, and connect with customers through a personalized website. This can help increase your reach and sales potential as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Lilamyw3