• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Get a Website? A Guide for New Consultants

In Summary, you can get a website and take orders for shows, but you have to have a PC card to do it and you have to apply 5 business days after you sign up.
luvmypomeranian
I am a new consultant. I'm a little unclear on when I can get my own website.

The way I understood it was that you get 90 days free when you reach your $1250 sales goal.

But if I pay for it, can I get a website before I meet my sales goal? I had someone from a guest list to my first party ask if I had a website because her out of town mother wanted to order something on that show. I am pretty sure it said I cant take individual orders on the website until I reach my first sales goal, but I can I get a website and take orders for show on a website?

Yes, you can pay for a website as soon as you sign up. If you meet the $1,250 sales goal, they will add the 90 free days on to the end of your subscription. And, yes, people will be able to order from a show on your website - just no individual orders and no wedding registries until you get $1,250 in sales.

That's not true. You have to have a PC card in order to get your website. I'm new too and just found out. I was going to pay for it using my own debit card, but you can't. So you can't do it the day you sign up. You have to apply for the debit or credit card and then wait for the card. Sorry. I need the website too for my family that is out of state. I didn't know about the 1250 thing and online ordering. Good to know.

Good Morning!

I just signed up last week and got my debit card number yesterday. Once you apply, they will provide you with a number that you call and retrieve your debit card number. The number is available 5 business days after you apply.Hopefully you get it in time!

Happy Selling!

Cool. I'll call when its 5 days and get my number then.

1. When can I get a website?

You can get a website through Pampered Chef at any time! We offer customizable websites for our consultants to help promote their business and products.

2. Do I need any technical skills to set up a website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to set up a website through Pampered Chef. Our websites are user-friendly and easy to customize with no coding required.

3. How much does it cost to get a website?

The cost for a website through Pampered Chef varies depending on the features and customization options you choose. However, we offer affordable and competitive pricing for all of our consultants.

4. Can I sell products on my website?

Yes, you can sell products on your Pampered Chef website. Our websites are integrated with our online ordering system, making it easy for customers to purchase products directly from your site.

5. Can I track my website's traffic and analytics?

Yes, you can track your website's traffic and analytics through our website dashboard. This will allow you to see how many visitors your site is receiving, which pages are most popular, and other important data to help you improve your online presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shinozaki
  • VAGirlChef