• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do new consultants need to qualify before getting a website?

However, if you have any questions about it, you should definitely call HO.Generally, it should only take a few days for HO to provide access to the benefits, but it depends on how busy they are. You don't need to call HO--it should happen automatically.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Can new consultants get a website or do they have to qualify first? I should probably know the answer, but I don't and can't find it. TIA!

iteachurkid said:
Can new consultants get a website or do they have to qualify first? I should probably know the answer, but I don't and can't find it. TIA!
A new consultant can get a website before they qualify. They will have to pay for it with either the PC debit or visa card. If they qualify for the free website, the 90 free days will still be added on to their contract.

Last edited:
ChefCat said:
A new consultant can get a website before they qualify. They will have to pay for it with either the PC debit or visa card. If they qualify for the free website, the 90 free days will still be added on to their contract.

Thanks so much!

They won't have wedding registries or non-show individual orders until they qualify, either.

chefann said:
They won't have wedding registries or non-show individual orders until they qualify, either.

Sorry, I forgot to add that.

I felt a big bonus of getting my website set up right away was being able to label everything from the start with my website included.

Last edited:
chefann said:

So after reaching that qualifying level, how long typically does it take for HO to provide access to those benefits? Days? Weeks? Do I need to call HO or does it happen automatically after qualifying status is reached?

Yes, every new consultant should get their website ASAP so they can print the address on all their materials and they can set up their shows and get show orders. When I was new, I just set up a show in my name so people could order that way. The individual ordering thing is not that big of a deal unless you get HO leads, honestly. When you're new, you don't have a big enough customer base to get the random online orders. Just get your first shows done quickly and you'll reach $1250 in no time.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, every new consultant should get their website ASAP so they can print the address on all their materials and they can set up their shows and get show orders. When I was new, I just set up a show in my name so people could order that way. The individual ordering thing is not that big of a deal unless you get HO leads, honestly. When you're new, you don't have a big enough customer base to get the random online orders. Just get your first shows done quickly and you'll reach $1250 in no time.

yes, i paid for mine as soon as i signed so i could do online shows & order my stamp. after they qualify & get their 3 months free, they will just tack it on after it's time to renew.

wmrmgr said:
So after reaching that qualifying level, how long typically does it take for HO to provide access to those benefits? Days? Weeks? Do I need to call HO or does it happen automatically after qualifying status is reached?

It should happen automatically within a couple of business days of you qualifying.

What are the benefits of having a website as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Having a website as a new consultant allows you to reach a wider audience and potential customers. It also provides a professional online presence for your business and makes it easier for customers to find and purchase products.

How do I set up my website as a new consultant?

Setting up your website as a new consultant is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Website" tab. Then, follow the prompts to customize your website with your personal information and products. You can also choose from pre-made templates to make the process even easier.

Do I need any technical skills to maintain my website as a new consultant?

No, you do not need any technical skills to maintain your website as a new consultant. The website is user-friendly and requires no coding or programming knowledge. You can easily make changes and updates to your website using the tools provided.

Can I sell products through my website as a new consultant?

Yes, you can sell products through your website as a new consultant. Your website will have a built-in shopping cart feature, allowing customers to browse and purchase products directly from your site. You will also earn commission on all sales made through your website.

How can I promote my website as a new consultant?

There are many ways to promote your website as a new consultant. You can share it on your social media platforms, include the link in your email signature, and even add it to your business cards. You can also use the marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef to promote your website and attract customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD