• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pws for Qualifying in First 30 Days??

You'll get an email within a few hours after submitting the show. It'll say something like "Welcome to the PWS! Your show has been submitted and is now being processed. Please check your email to find out more about starting your website." It should take about a day or two for the website activation email to arrive.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
They get this right?
How many months of free website subscription does a new consultant get when they qualify within their first 30 days'?

Thanks Linda!
One of my newest team members submitted show #4 on her 30th day -- woo hoo!!!

Hey Carloyn...congratulations on your new team member and her great start!

legacypc46 said:
Hey Carloyn...congratulations on your new team member and her great start!

Thank You Kris!

how soon after you submit ur 4th show do you get the email to send you to start up the website? My D told me it was immidiate. Ive been qualified for a whopping 11 minutes and Im antsy! LOL

You don't have to be qualified to sign up for the website, but when you qualify in your first 90 days, you get free days with it. Go onto CC and sign up, and you'll get a credit for the free time.

i didn't wait wanted to have my website on my catty's and all other paperwork asap! now the 90 days gets tacked on to the end. it did take a few days once qualified to get shopping and bridal reg on my site though.

Are you supposed to get an email verifying you are able to get the 90 days?
I dont know if HO takes a couple of days to "qualify" you... since even my PC $$ arent showing on CC yet. I submitted my qualified 4th show in 30 days at 11pm last night (eastern time)

If you submitted that show last night, HO hasn't processed it yet, or maybe they did this morning. Their systems are separate, so give them a couple of days to confirm things and get notes out.

Thanks! Still nothing. However, Im shocked to see it has shipped already!!! WOW! That was fast ~
Still waiting to hear about my pc $ and website tho..

what is the cost of getting a website and to keep it up?

I have to laugh ... I finally qualified after just shy of a year doing PC. Two weeks later, I got a letter in the mail congratulating me for qualifying, and saying that "for qualifying within your first 30 days, you are now entitled to 90 days of a personal web site, absolutely free" ... umm, I didn't qualify in the first 30 days, or even the first 90!!! LOL

That's interesting. Maybe it's a "GIFT! LOL!

Tig said:
how soon after you submit ur 4th show do you get the email to send you to start up the website? My D told me it was immidiate. Ive been qualified for a whopping 11 minutes and Im antsy! LOL

Too funny!!! :)

What is a "Free Pws for Qualifying in First 30 Days"?

A "Free Pws for Qualifying in First 30 Days" is a special offer for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It allows them to earn a free Personal Website (Pws) if they meet certain qualifications within their first 30 days of joining the company.

What are the qualifications for earning a free Pws?

To earn a free Pws, new consultants must submit $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days of joining Pampered Chef. This can be a combination of personal sales and orders from friends, family, and customers.

Can I choose which Pws I want for free?

No, the free Pws for qualifying in the first 30 days offer is only applicable for the standard Pws offered by Pampered Chef. Any additional features or upgrades will need to be purchased separately.

How do I redeem my free Pws?

Once you have met the qualifications for the free Pws, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem it. Simply follow the steps provided in the email to set up your free Pws.

What happens if I don't meet the qualifications for a free Pws in my first 30 days?

If you do not meet the qualifications for a free Pws in your first 30 days, you will not be eligible for the offer. However, you can still purchase a Pws at any time to have an online presence for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedpals