• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download Mobile App in First 90 Days - Help Needed!

The app is still in the works and is supposed to have some features that will help you track your customers and inventory.
Mari W
Hello! I am a newbie in my first 90 days - how and where do I download the mobile app? I scoured everywhere and couldn't find it! I thought I had 90 days of free access? Thanks so much!

It's still in the works. Hopefully coming soon! :D

Thank you Sheila!!

You might be thinking of the personal website. You can set up your personal website in your first 90-days for free. Then after that, there is a charge. I don't know where it would be under the new consultants corner (which I'm assuming you are using...I'm still on the old system since not all of us have access to the Beta sites yet). But if you follow the links to the New Consultant guides that they should have included in the welcome email, it should walk you through your first steps.

esavvymom said:
You might be thinking of the personal website. You can set up your personal website in your first 90-days for free. Then after that, there is a charge.

I don't know where it would be under the new consultants corner (which I'm assuming you are using...I'm still on the old system since not all of us have access to the Beta sites yet). But if you follow the links to the New Consultant guides that they should have included in the welcome email, it should walk you through your first steps.

It's a 2nd e-mail ~ make sure you wait for it & follow the links to get the free trial.

Hi again :)
I have the website (love it) but saw the video tutorial about the app and thought it would be great to use and a time saver at shows for me. Can't wait for it!

What's the app going to do? i guess i missed that video! Hopefully it solves all those issues i have with tracking all my customers and inventory!

Related to Download Mobile App in First 90 Days - Help Needed!

What is the purpose of downloading a mobile app in the first 90 days?

The purpose of downloading a mobile app in the first 90 days is to take advantage of any promotional offers or discounts that may be available. It also allows you to become familiar with the app's features and functionality before the trial period ends.

How do I find and download a mobile app in the first 90 days?

You can find and download a mobile app in the first 90 days by searching for it in your device's app store or by following a link from a promotional email or website. Once you find the app, simply click the "Download" or "Install" button to begin the download process.

Do I have to pay for a mobile app during the first 90 days?

It depends on the app. Some apps may offer a free trial period, while others may require a one-time or recurring payment during the first 90 days. Be sure to read the app's terms and conditions before downloading to understand any potential costs.

What if I have trouble downloading a mobile app in the first 90 days?

If you encounter any issues while downloading a mobile app in the first 90 days, try restarting your device and trying again. If the problem persists, you can contact the app's customer support for assistance.

Can I delete a mobile app after downloading it in the first 90 days?

Yes, you can delete a mobile app after downloading it in the first 90 days. However, if you want to continue using the app after the trial period ends, you will need to re-download it and potentially pay for it depending on the app's pricing structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mspibb