• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: 4th Month of 90-Day Ordering Discounts

In summary, the 90-Day Ordering Discounts are special discounts offered to customers who consistently order products from the company for a period of 90 days. To qualify, customers must consistently place an order every month for three consecutive months. The discount amount varies depending on the products and quantity of orders, and it increases the longer customers continue to order from the company. No special code is needed to avail of the discount, as it will automatically be applied to qualifying orders. However, the 90-Day Ordering Discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
Oklabell
My 90 days end today! So my question is on the 4th month I could order kits @ 40% off but where to I find them? Is my forth month July or August? I really do not know what I am looking for. Thanks for your help

It was in your original email from PC that had your 30 day and 90 day dates in it. My guess is your KE month will be August, as it usually is the first full month AFTER your 90 days ends.

What date did you start? If you have officially ended your 90 days then by the end of this month I would think you would have to place your Kit Enhancement order. But like Deb said, i think you need to double check.
The Kit Enhancement is anything you didn't receive in your kit. You can only order one of the item and you can order up to $500 in retail sales. The 40% will then be deducted off that. You only get one order, so grab a catalog and get ready to start picking!!!
Best of luck!!

Can you use PC dollars as part of the payment?

!Hi there! Congratulations on completing your first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant! As for your question, your fourth month will start in July, so you will be able to order kits at 40% off then. You can find these kits in your consultant back office under the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Orders" and then select "Kits" to see the available options at the discounted price. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or our consultant support team. Happy selling!

1. What are the 90-Day Ordering Discounts?

The 90-Day Ordering Discounts are special discounts offered to customers who consistently order products from our company for a period of 90 days.

2. How do I qualify for the 90-Day Ordering Discounts?

To qualify for the 90-Day Ordering Discounts, you must consistently make orders from our company for a period of 90 days. This means placing an order every month for three consecutive months.

3. How much discount can I get with the 90-Day Ordering Discounts?

The discount amount varies depending on the products and quantity of your orders. However, the longer you continue to order from us, the higher the discount percentage will be.

4. Do I need a special code to avail of the 90-Day Ordering Discounts?

No, you do not need a special code to avail of the 90-Day Ordering Discounts. The discount will automatically be applied to your order once you have qualified for the promotion.

5. Can I combine the 90-Day Ordering Discounts with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the 90-Day Ordering Discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. This promotion is already a great deal and cannot be stacked with other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Mari W