• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40% Off in Your Fourth Month of PC - FAQs Answered!

C
crunchyconmama
I heard that in your fourth month of PC that you get to make an order for 40% off. Will home office inform me of that? I signed on August 30th so December would be my 4th month. TIA!

It should be in your welcome email from PC. Has your 30, 90 dates and your Kit Enhancement month in the letter.

You're right! Thanks, Lynda!

You're welcome. Don't forget you also get the regular kit enhancement in April so if you have too much on your wish list you can split it up.

Hi there! Yes, it's true that as a new consultant, you have the opportunity to earn 40% off your first order in your fourth month with PC. This is a great perk to help you get started on the right foot! Home office will definitely inform you when you are eligible for this discount, so keep an eye out for any communications from them. Just make sure to meet the qualifying criteria and place your order within the designated time frame. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the home office for more information. Best of luck with your PC journey!

1. Will home office inform me of the 40% off promotion in my fourth month of PC?

Yes, home office will inform you of the 40% off promotion in your fourth month of PC. They will likely send you an email or notification through your PC account.

2. Do I automatically get the 40% off discount in my fourth month of PC?

No, you will need to make an order during your fourth month of PC to receive the 40% off discount. It is not automatically applied to your account.

3. I signed on August 30th, when will I be eligible for the 40% off promotion?

If August 30th was your start date for PC, then December will be your fourth month and you will be eligible for the 40% off promotion.

4. Can I use the 40% off promotion multiple times in my fourth month of PC?

No, the 40% off promotion can only be used once during your fourth month of PC. After that, the regular discount rate will apply to any additional orders.

5. Will I still earn commission on orders made with the 40% off promotion?

Yes, you will still earn commission on orders made with the 40% off promotion. However, the commission will be based on the discounted price rather than the full retail price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • beepampered