• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Dec Host Specials - Questions Answered

In summary, As a consultant, you can order next month's host specials at 20% off. This means that with our consultant discount, we will get them for 40% off. When ordering on a host show, it is recommended to use your name and communicate with the host beforehand to ensure they are aware of the discount they will be receiving. All the policies and procedures for ordering can be found on Consultant's Corner.
shuttermonster
Another related question... I've read that we can order next months host specials. So for Dec... we can order the stoneware at 20% off correct? Does that also mean... since we already get at least 20% off with our consultant discount... we will get them for 40% off? Also, for those of you who stated that you will make an order on a Host show... do you use your name? Or how do you manage that? Thanks ahead of time!!

Look at the policies on Consultant's Corner... it's all outlined there for you! :)

I found the policies and procedures... however, it did not state if you receive the "guest" discount AND your consultant discount... or at least I didn't see it. Do I need to look in a different place? Rubbing my head... :confused:

We cannot order the host special, but we can order the guest special 1 month in advance. The only way to get the host special is to host your own show. To order the guest specials the month before you will have to add them to your PP manually. Then you will be able to order them at the guest special price with your consultant discount on top of that. So, in November when SA pieces were 20% off you could order them in October for 20% off of the 20% off price...special price less your discount.

Hi there! Yes, you are correct. As a consultant, you can order next month's host specials at 20% off. And since we already get at least 20% off with our consultant discount, we will indeed get them for 40% off. It's a great deal! As for ordering on a host show, I typically use my name and make sure to communicate with the host beforehand to make sure they are aware of the discount they will be receiving. It's important to be transparent and professional in these situations. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion?

The "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion is a limited-time offer from a company that provides hosting services. It offers special discounts and deals on their hosting plans for the month of December.

How can I take advantage of the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion, you can visit the company's website and sign up for a hosting plan during the month of December. The special discounts and deals will be automatically applied at checkout.

What types of hosting plans are included in the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion?

The "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion typically includes all types of hosting plans offered by the company, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting. However, the specific plans included may vary each year.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions or limitations for the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion. These may include a limited time frame for signing up, a maximum number of discounted plans available, or certain plans excluded from the promotion. It is best to read the terms and conditions carefully before taking advantage of the promotion.

Can I combine the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion with other discounts or offers?

In most cases, the "Order Dec Host Specials" promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, it is always best to check with the company to see if any exceptions apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • RoseAndrews