• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Host Specials in Advance for Special Pricing?

In summary, to qualify for host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. These specials are exclusive rewards for hosts and are only available for a limited time. You can join a party as a guest to take advantage of the specials, and they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To place an order, contact your consultant and use the provided link to add the products to your cart and check out.
MomToEli
Do I understand correctly that I can order host specials the month before they are available at special pricing? How do I go about doing that? If I want, for example, the Forged Santuko Knife, can I get that in July at special (what does that mean, anyway?) pricing?

You can not get the host special ahead of time at the host price. You can however order it with your discount (for most it is 20% off) on a personal order. You can only get the host special price by holding a show in that month.

You CAN get the guest special at the sale price a month ahead on a personal order. If it's a spend $$ get ____ special you would have to spend that amount and then get it free but if it's a sale price you get the sale price.

Did that help?

Yeah ... though I was hoping that I could get them at the host price. I'd like to have them on hand to show prospective hosts.

Do you know, can I use PC$ on a personal order?

MomToEli said:
Yeah ... though I was hoping that I could get them at the host price. I'd like to have them on hand to show prospective hosts.

Do you know, can I use PC$ on a personal order?
You can get them at the host price by having a show in that month but that's the only way. (Well you could earn them when they are introduced for free.:p)

You can use PC$ on a personal order. It's a choice in the payment drop down.

I guess I've never done a personal order ... just do that in P3, right? Then submit it by itself?

Yep.

1. How do I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must first host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. This can be done in-person or virtually. Your consultant will provide you with all the details on how to host a successful show and earn host rewards.

2. Can I order host specials without hosting a party?

No, host specials are exclusive rewards for those who host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. However, you can join a party as a guest and still take advantage of the host specials.

3. How long do I have to place my order for host specials?

Host specials are only available for a limited time, typically for the month that you host your party. Your consultant will provide you with the specific ordering deadline, so be sure to place your order before it expires.

4. Can I combine host specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, host specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are already deeply discounted as a thank you for hosting a party.

5. How do I place an order for host specials?

You can place an order for host specials through your consultant. They will provide you with a link to the exclusive host special products, and you can add them to your cart and check out like you would with any other Pampered Chef order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956